five from the trees of silence

it was a moment of any broken soul, empty-hearted, and damaged mind. it was a little moment when they relieve with one single word or a short sentence. it is the moment when they let go for a second and tell the truth. these harmless words scream, 'please notice'.

it all depends on the person that catches these words. they might care, they might not. the broken soul might shine for a second, or might silently weep.it was opal's moment; nevertheless, opal ran. she was too scared to read her mother's eyes. she was out for fresh air; Away from her mother, and her journal. however, the air wasn't fresh, it was heavy on her lungs. the trees laughed when the breeze tickled them and their laughs weren't louder than her thoughts. guilt was a strong and a horrible feeling.

it had claws dug in her chest and heart, they stick; it was almost impossible to take them off. every time she tries to forget her guilt, it became heavier and harder to handle. it was her first time to relieve and she felt guilty. she was supposed to burry all her shaking emotions-like always.

she won't understand anyway, she thought.the park was encouraging to wonder. so opal just stared and wondered. after many flashbacks she noticed that her life was boring. faking happiness, living the same routine, and thinking about the future.I am a loser, she whispered in her mind.

there was one good memory she had remembered: her father told her few years ago, "if you overthink about your life, it'll make it worst, so as they say live like there's no tomorrow and leave it all behind." and he smiled.opal needed to write in her journal; it was her addiction, but she was not going to write what exactly happened. opal didn't want to write down another bitter memory to the mind.

she was going to write one short sentence:

today tasted like poison upon my life's lips.