Four - Confused

Killer stared at his phone with a frown. He remembered the "dream" yesterday. Why did he decide to have a sleepover with his friends, not to mention specifically in Nightmare's house. He growled and covered his face with his hands, internally screaming.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!?", he yelled in a whisper, not wanting to show the teacher how frustrated he was. The class was practically over and he got up, planning to go immediately after his friends. But, unfortunately, Mrs. Cheapies called him.

He looked at the teacher and glanced around the classroom, like there was any other Killer there. He cleared his throat and got closer to her. "Well, Killer. You're my best student in class, right? Always taking good grades! So, could you please give this to the much students you see? Thank you.", he didn't even get a choice before she put the papers to him. It was something about a.. trip? He hummed and immediately nodded, running out the classroom.

Dust and Cross jumped when they heard the loud slam on the table. Killer literally slammed the papers on the table and gave each one a paper, running around the table to sit by Nightmare's side with a silly grin.

"What is this?", Cross asked, looking at Killer. "Well, looks like we're going somewhere, huh?" he laughed and looked at Nightmare, who looked back at him, looking slightly curious and interested. "A trip to .. The beach?", he asked before looking back at the paper to make sure he read it correctly.

Killer nodded eagerly and leaned his head on Nightmare's shoulder. "What do you guys think?", he asked with excitement. Horror hummed and tried to focus his reading, but hardly managing to with this talking Killer.

"I hate the beach.", Dust groaned as he flipped the paper around as to see if there was anything more interesting. Killer huffed and crossed his arms; "I don't like it either, but it's still something!", he smiled optimistically.

Horror gave up on trying to read it and rested his head on his hand; "It'll be only next month, and you have to pay for it.", he said with a scoff. "Well, that's why we have Nightmare.", Killer raised his head from the older's shoulder and smiled at him, receiving a glare back from Nightmare.

For some reason, Killer liked when Nightmare glared at him like that.. And once again, they made eye contact, none of them looking away. He was feeling kinda intimidated now, but somehow in a good way; that was until Dust kicked Killer's leg from under the table.

"Ow! What the hell!?", he finally broke the eye contact to glare at Dust and kick his leg back. Nightmare, on the other side, kept staring at Killer for a while before he looked away and frowned. He gotta make some progress.. He glanced back at Killer, a small grin forming on his lips. He leaned closer by the smaller's side and whispered in his ear, "Wanna go somewhere?".

Killer threw his head around and looked at Nightmare. His eyes were screaming 'yes', but he only nodded hesitantly; Nightmare took his hand and got up, "We'll be right back.". Killer got up after him and let himself be guided by the other. God, he was going crazy. Is this gonna turn out like his dream did? He's not ready for this, no way.

They were walking upstairs quickly, Nightmare pulling him around like he was a toy. He chuckled at the excitement he saw in the taller man, completely forgetting his thought about what could happen. Wind suddenly hit him as Nightmare pulled the door to the rooftop open, signaling for Killer to walk out.

He did as told, Nightmare closing the door after he went out too. "It's cliché, I know.. But the view is actually pretty.", he poked Killer's shoulder and pointed behind them, making Killer turn around. He gave out a small gasp; it was actually pretty. The sky was mixing colors, while it mingled with the trees and flowers in the distance. It had absolutely no constructions.

Killer walked closer and chuckled, looking back at Nightmare, who just smiled in response before getting closer too. "What's your purpose in bringing me here, Mr. Cliché?", Killer joked as he turned back to look at the view, putting his hands behind his back. It was comfortable, and comfort was something he rarely felt.

Nightmare laughed at the nickname and rolled his eyes; "I just wanted to show you. You once said you admired the pretty views that the nature naturally made.", he answered the question before looking towards the younger by his side. Killer widened his eyes and looked towards the other too, making the glorious eye contact. "You remember that?", he grinned and laughed, completely forgetting he said that before. Nightmare nodded proudly, admiring the beauty of the man by his side and not the landscape.

"How could I forget any word you say?", he muttered while looking how Killer's face reddened. The younger stuttered on his words, not even noticing the way they got closer. Nightmare kept staring at Killer's eyes, not daring to look at the lips he so much wanted to kiss. He held the other's chin and slowly pressed his lips against Killer's.

Now Killer was sure he'd faint; his legs weakened and he almost lost balance before Nightmare kept him up with one hand holding him by his waist. It wasn't the same as his dream, it was.. better. They separated the kiss for a second before Nightmare asked him to put his tongue out, which he did.

The way Nightmare's warm tongue touched his own made him shiver; the kiss got deeper as they held each other close. It was too good to be true.. Nightmare pulled away and stared at the younger's eyes again, caressing his cheek. "Sorry, couldn't help myself.", he grinned as he saw Killer only laughing in reaction.

"That was-.. Amazing.", Killer said, looking down at the ground as he leaned his head against Nightmare's chest. He could hear the other's soul beating rapidly, just like his. Nightmare caressed Killer's hair and pulled him closer, hugging him gently.

***

Killer was squealing around his room like a little girl that got a new toy. He was incredibly happy, he cried two times after he came home, just from happiness. "Man, calm down, you're too loud!", Cross said on the other side of the call. "I'm gonna die, I'll faint-", he gasped for air as he stopped running around. "AAH, CROSS, WHAT THE FUCK!!!", he yelled for the fourth time, jumping around his room again.

He heard Dream muffled laugh on the call, looking at his phone that was lying on his bed. He ran towards it and kneeled down in front of his bed; "You're with Dream!?", he asked.. Or yelled.

Cross shook his head and glanced at Dream, who was holding his laughter. "Yeah.. I was trying to tell you when I answered the call, but you kept screaming.", he said jokingly, frowning with a smirk.

Killer was silent for a few minutes before covering his mouth. He stared at his phone and blinked a couple of times.. "...Sorry.", he said surprisingly quietly. Cross only laughed and shook his head, even though Killer couldn't see. "Don't worry. I get that you're happy- I mean, you two have been into each other for years already.", Killer gasped loudly at that, standing up and smiling; "He's into me!?", Killer screamed once again, jumping and running around his room.

"Wha- Well, he fucking kissed you first, what do you think?", Cross asked, not believing the actual situation. "I don't know, maybe he just kissed me for fun, or to test me, or-.. To make fun of me?", he stopped and looked towards his phone again. "What if he didn't mean it!?", he ran towards his bed and kneeled in front of it again.

Cross sighed and looked at Dream, who just shrugged in answer to the look. "I don't think he'd do that. You think after all these years he'd simply do that to you?", he looked back at his phone, waiting for Killer's answer. But, well, Killer was only looking down at the ground before laying his head on his bed with a frown. "You never know... People change, right?", he grunted a few seconds later after saying that.

"I can't believe I'm doubting Nightmare.", he practically yelled in a serious tone, but his voice came out muffled as he dived his head into his mattress. Cross rolled his eyes and looked back at Dream; "Tomorrow's the sleepover, so don't think so much about it. I'm gonna go now, take care, Kills!". Killer smiled and got up, sitting on his bed. "Bye, Cross.", he said before hanging up.

He stared at his floor, holding his phone between his hands. He bit his lower lip before throwing his phone on his bed and covering his face with his hands, throwing his legs up and down as he screamed.

***

To be continued...

(if you have any suggestions, feel free to send them!)