Chapter 2: an average school day

Emily was sitting in her seat, first day of her new class, collar around her neck.
The math teacher, a foppish and pathetic wet cat of a man, wrote his name on the chalkboard: "I am Mister Lipid, and I will be your math teacher this year."
*Emily raised her hand*
"Y-yes, young woman?"
"Shouldn't you be teaching a science class if your name is 'Lipid'? Seems more on-brand."
He chuckled nervously, sweating; "Yes, I tried to relay that to the current chemistry teacher, but she was very attractive and very scary."
Emily and the rest of the Subs nodded understandingly.
Suddenly the door flew open, a tomboy girl with a letterman jacket, a white undershirt, and most notably of all, a penis, large and erect like most Doms of her kind.
"Oh. Guess I'm late." She produced a cigarette and began attempting to light it.
Mister Lipid nervously protested: "Y-you're not allowed to smoke i-" The girl shot him a look that shut him up.
"Sorry about the tardiness, the nurse givin' me my checkup was a real bitch, sayin' I'm an 'anomaly' and shit, so I fucked her, and I guess I underestimated how long I could go! Heheh!"
Mister Lipid stuttered out: "M-molly E-Ethias! We uh- assumed you weren't going to arrive, so we didn't set up enough seats for you-" he braced to be berated, but was not.
Molly chuckled: "Okay, that seat" she decided, pointing to Emily's seat.
Emily raised her hand to talk, as if Molly was the teacher.
"What?" Asked Molly, allowing Emily to speak.
"Th-this is my seat"
Molly chuckled: "Yeah, that's why I picked your chair: you look cute, I'm gonna sit there, and you're gonna suck me off from under the desk!"
Emily nodded, face red, agreeing even before the Mist Collar went off.