Chapter 3: a nice picnic

As the class let out, everyone emptied into the hallways for their next class.
Molly emerged, holding Emily like a kitten before pinning her against the lockers.
"You're adorable when you blush.
You've got quite a mouth, too.
Listen, Emily; after school, my parents are forcing me to do some stupid christian group picnic thing, it's gonna be boring as fuck.
I'm going to bring you with me to... liven up the occasion.~"
Emily nodded, keeping a blush on her face.
"Oh, yeah, and before I leave, I need to pee."
She dropped Emily to the ground, Emily blushing deeper and opening her mouth, knowing what was about to happen.
Molly began to piss all over Emily's body, honoring her with her urine, before inserting her cock into Emily's mouth and pumping the rest of the pee into her as if they were cumshots.
Emily was left lying there, pathetically moaning and panting.
She kept a wistful focus on Molly throughout the entire school day.
As Emily exited school, Molly pulled up in a large rusty pickup truck and beckoned her inside.
Emily opened the car door, spilling the previous buildup of empty beer cans onto the pavement.
Disregarding that, Emily climbed inside the passenger seat of Molly's truck.
"My mom was surprisingly cool about it. 'Fucktoys were how Jesus started' she said, 'ask the virgin mary'. The car's pretty loud, but you can just pick a CD or cassette and play it in the radio to drown out the engine" Molly explained.
Emily reached into the box of CDs and cassettes, retrieving one at random until she found one she thought she would like.
She looked at the first disk: "BOOTY JAMS"
okay, let's try another disk.
"MUSIC TO HAVE SEX TO"
third time's the charm?
"BOOTY JAMS, RE-BOOTY-ED"
Emily placed the disks back into the box and squinted at Molly: "Are you a nymphomaniac?"
"Nah, nymphomaniacs have like, actual major consequences for it, and it like, ruins their lives. I'm just horny and blunt."
Emily found this distinction sufficient.
They arrived, sitting down next to eachother on folding chairs as the pastor gave the short introductory speech:
"In the story of Adam and Eve, they live in this paradise called The Garden of Eden, until the snake, of course, ruined the whole thing. But nonetheless, just like Adam and Eve, you will be surrounded by all the food, friends, and godliness you could want! And remember, abstinence is key!" The congregation erupted into laughter alongside the pastor.