ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

——————

——————

"Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones.
Turn into something beautiful."

——————

"Satoru!"

"Y/N."

The two voices simultaneously called.

When I turned to my right, I was met with the two similarly annoying and irritating frames of Naoya Zenin and Miya Miyuki.

'Talk about inconvenient.'

I awkwardly glanced over at Satoru, who looked just as confused as I was, although his disgust at the young Zenin was a bit more potent.

My gaze fleeted between Miyuki and Naoya awkwardly, before I just sighed.

"What do you want, Zenin?" I growled, annoyed as I stepped away from Satoru and I's suspiciously close proximity.

Weird.

Naoya winced at my complete subversion of his first name. I had almost felt bad, but came to my senses before I knew it.

Any sympathy for Naoya Zenin is absolutely not plausible.

"Did you get my letter? Have you thought about the proposal?"

"Yeah, I read it." I only answered the first part of the question, Satoru and Miyuki looking between the two of us. Satoru was about to interject, but my stern gaze said it all.

"..." Naoya eagerly watched me in an awkward silence.

"...I read it, but my dog ate it. Sorry." I lied, tilting my body weight to my left.

"You don't have a dog, dear."

I raised a brow at the Zenin, who was seriously creeping me out.

"How'd you know that?"

He cleared his throat, refraining from offering me a response.

'Note to self: tint my windows...'

"So, about my proposal?" He asked again, probably forgetting about the presence of two other people in the room.

"She said no, Zenin. Now fuck off back to wherever the hell you came from." Satoru growled, stepping forward with clenched knuckles and a tense jaw.