1

Jake and Johnnie were home alone, No Scuff, No Barry, No Tara. It was finally, just them, alone.

They were sitting on the sofa in the living room, Johnnie was just Absentmindedly scrolling through his phone, Looking up at the TV every once and a while.

Jake had a large smile on his face, As he just felt a calmness around the house that was usually absent when there was two or more of them in it. He enjoyed this. He wanted to relax with Johnnie for a little bit, to just be able to do whatever he wanted without worrying about someone else.

Johnnie had a bored look on his face as he glanced over at Jake. "So what are you planning on doing tonight?" Johnnie said as he shut off his phone, Setting it to the side.

"Why? You gonna take me out on a date or somethin?" Jake teased.

"What?! No, dude. That's weird.." Johnnie exclaimed, Turning away to hide his reddening face.

"Okay, My bad.. My bad. I was just joking." Jake said, Defending himself, Smiling as his dimples indented the sides of his face. Johnnie couldn't help but stare at his best friend's perfect smile.

He found it so attractive, Even though he knew his best friend wasn't exactly interested in him like that. I mean, He wasn't exactly interested in him either.

"He is straight, Right..?" Johnnie thought.

"Uhhh.. Dude, are you okay? You've been staring at me for like.. Three minutes." Jake asked, Checking on his friend.

"Oh! Y- Yeah.. I'm okay." Johnnie said, Rubbing the back of his neck As he laughed nervously, Looking away from Jake.

"You sure, man?" Jake inquired

"Yeah, was just.. thinking." Johnnie Assured

"Alright.." Jake said suspiciously, Slowly looking away and continuing whatever he was doing earlier.

A few minutes of silence passed by, Jake got up off the couch. "Alright man, I'm gonna go take a shower and then go to bed." Jake informed Johnnie.

"Goodnight, Jake." Johnnie said

"Night man, See ya tomorrow." Jake responded, Leaving the room.

It wasn't until Jake left the room that Johnnie let his mind wander once again.

He closed his eyes as he continued to think about how good it would feel to kiss Jake right now. He thought about how soft his lips were, And how they might taste sweet and juicy, Maybe with a hint of cherry, Or just plain. That'd be nice, too.

Ever since they've first kissed, He just couldn't stop thinking of how it would feel to just.. do it again. Even if it were for one last time, That'd fulfill his needs, Too.

He fantasized about kissing that pretty long haired boy for so long, That he had completely forgotten that Jake was in the shower.
So, He got up to go to the bathroom, Getting ready to go to sleep, As well. He heard that the shower was on, But didn't think much of it.

Instead, He just entered the bathroom, About to brush his teeth. He looked up to see that Jake was completely naked and he almost died on the spot.

"Not only did Jake have a great body, But his cock, God damn! Just look at that thing!" He thought. "If only Jake were gay, that would be so perfect.." He thought.

When Johnnie had finally realized Who, And What he was looking at, He immediately turned his head away, Red-faced and embarrassed. "Shit, Sorry– I- I forgot you were in here.." Johnnie stumbled over his words.