𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Ellis

Why Tyler of all people? I honestly wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Or better

I wanted him to crawl in a hole and die

Tyler slid closer to me and I wanted to morph through the bus and go home. I've been dying to go on this trip since my freshman year, but now this trip is ruined for me. I don't even want to be here anymore.

"Hey Ellis." Tyler lowly sang as he leaned his face closer to mine.

"Leave me alone Tyler." I spat.

"So rude, I just wanted to... talk." I felt his hand resting on my thigh. And I instantly ripped his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I finally looked at him and he was smirking at me.

He was enjoying my reaction. Was I a joke to him? Doesn't he know the reason he has that mark on his forehead is because of me?

"Ellis—"

"He said don't fucking touch him." I heard Tobias growl darkly. I look past Tyler and saw Tobias and Elijah sending daggers at Tyler, who seemed unfazed.

"What? We're just having a nice chat. What's so wrong with that?"

"Ok students! We are leaving now. If you left anything it'll be gone until we get back."

The bus started to move and we were off. The entire bus ride was me telling Tyler to leave me alone while kept touching me and talking to me.
And Tobias and Elijah just trying to help me in anyway.

Evenually Tyler fell asleep after a few minutes. Meaning I was free until he woke up. I pulled out my phone started to text my boyfriends, even though they were right across from me.

I didn't want any anyone to hear what we were talking about.

____
Me:
He finally fell asleep
Read 4:52

Tobias💪❤️:
Fucking finally, I literally wanted to knock him out myself.
Read 4:52

Elijah💗💗:
I wish you could sit with us. I hate that he's your roommate. That means you have to been in a dark room with him. Who knows what shit he'll try to pull
Read 4:54

Tobias💪❤️:
I swear if he tries anything, or even fucking touch you. Ill beat the absolute shit out of him
Read 4:55

Me:
I want to go home.
Read 4:55

Elijah💗💗:
You were so excited to come here though.
Read 4:57

Tobias💪❤️:
If you want I can ask my aunt to drive us back home.
Read 4:57

Me:
No, it's just that Tyler knows how to get under my skin. He's done it before, I just didn't realize it til now.
Read 4:59

Tobias💪❤️:
Just breath, you're starting to panic
Read 4:59

Me:
I really don't want him in the same room as me alone. I'm gonna fucking cry.
Read 5:00

Elijah 💗💗:
Hey, don't cry baby. We'll make sure he won't do anything to you.
Read 5:01

Me:
You don't understand, we'll be in the room alone. He could touch me while I'm sleep. Or make it where I can't scream
Read 5:01

Me:
Nvm, just forget about it
Read 5:03

____

I turn my phone off and shove it in my pocket before bringing my hands to my face. Tears start to fill my eye lids as my lip quivers. I can feel them staring at me, and it doesn't make me feel any better.