(Eps 1) The Best Laid Plans

Location : room...

Templer: (Frustrated) You know what, guys? Forget about taking a break. Let's get back to it and figure this out.

???: Sir, just a reminder, you're currently at school.

Templer: (Angrily) Shut up! Grab my computer right now!

???: Yes, sir...

Fades in on Tucker lying face down in the ground, with Donut standing over him

Tucker: (lifeless moans)

Donut: Come on mister blue guy, you gotta wake up. Wake up.

Tucker: It hurts. Just let me die.

Donut: You can't die, I'm bored! All these girls wanna talk about is chick stuff, and not the fun chick stuff like ribbons and unicorns.

Cut to Tex and Sheila

Tex: I don't have treads, but I often find them staring at things they really shouldn't be.

Cut back to Donut and Tucker

Donut: You see? Boring stuff like oppression, and a hostile work environment.

Tucker: Get Doc, I need Doc.

Donut: I can't. He got possessed by that evil guy and they escaped. He's the one that shot you. Don't you remember?

Tucker: I know. I want him to shoot me again.

Donut: Now now now, sounds like someone's got a case of the "poor me"s. If you were gonna die you would have done it by now! Maybe you just need to realize, you're gonna have to live with intense pain.

Tucker: Get that Sarge guy, have him make me a new body.

Donut: Huhg, we can't. We're out of parts because we overused that joke. And Sarge left with the others to chase Doc. But don't you worry, they left a long time ago, so I'm sure they'll be back any minute. Simmons had a fool-proof plan to catch him.

Cut to Simmons  and Spectator in one of many similar corridors of grey between red walls

Simmons: Hellooooo... Hello? Is anybody here? Just great. I guess we all got separated in the teleporter.

Spectator: I think they were teleported to different places.

Simmons: Oh yeah? How do you know that, smartass?

Spectator stares at him for a moment, then points to a nearby tractor.

Simmons: Oh... right.

Radio sounds.

Simmons: (Speaking into his radio) Sarge, this is Simmons 2.0, do you read me? It seems like your plan to chase after Lopez and Doc has failed miserably. Spectator and I are currently trapped in some kind of nexus of teleporters. It could potentially transport me anywhere in the Universe... or it could just be a janitor's closet, I don't fucking know, Sarge! Are you there, Sarge?

Simmons waits for a response, but there is only static on the other end

Simmons: Great, just great. Looks like we're on our own, Spectator. Any ideas on how to get out of here?!

Spectator: Just call me Specs, Simmons. Let me think about it for a moment.

Cut to Sarge, 404(Mercury) and Caboose standing in a stream