Pov: Snowberry

Ps this is beginning a little before before the first book. Also, scales in this fanfic is the money system. 1 scale =  $2 in USA. Also, Rainwings can read and count.

Snow bit his lip, trying to keep in his tears. He spread his wings, revealing a tint of dark gray before taking off from the Icewing kingdom letting the tears fall. He was just banished from the Icewing kingdom. Well not really, but he would have to go either way. His home. He had no where to go. Snow flew over the flied of snow, letting the small specks of hail hit his face. 

He wondered where it all went wrong. Snow wiped his tears, knowing that crying would do no good.

Snow flew down to a cramped cave, and pulled out a map of Pyrrhia from the pouch that his queen-ex queen let him have.

Snow knew for a fact that he could never go back to the Rainforest, and could never even think about going to the Skywings, sense they would never trust an Icewing, as well as Mudwings and Seawings, and couldn't go to the Sandwings sense of the heat, and also Burn would kill him, Blister would stuff him, and Blaze is an ally to the Icewings. And he obviously couldn't go to the Nightwings, considering that they hate Icewings, and even if they didn't hate his kind, no one knows where they even live.

Snow sighed, and thought again, 'where did it all go wrong?'  

'You know exactly where it all went wrong!' The other side of his mind hissed.

Snow bit lip again but harder. He did know where it all went wrong, but he just wanted to forget it all. 'Too bad, I'm making you remember all of it!' His alter ego said in his mind.

'Shut up.' He hissed, but thought about the incident. It all started when he was born......

~-----------------~

*9 years ago*

"WHAT?!?!" An Icewing exclaimed. "WE HAVE AN EGG?!?!?!"

"No, we have a dragonet." The Rainwing corrected. "He already hatched." The Rainwing turned to the sleeping dragonet. "All he needs is a name."

"I AM NOT BEING APART OF THIS! I AM ALREADY APART OF THE 5TH CIRCLE, I CAN NOT GO ANY LOWER." The Icewing said, trying to turn and run.

The Rainwing turned to the Icewing, and shot her venom towards the tree next to the Icewing. "YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. Help." She hissed with her fangs withdrawn. "At least help with the name."

The Icewing hissed, but said, "Fine. But that's it."

The Rainwing nodded, before turning back to the tiny dragonet.

The Icewing observed the dragonet. It had the build and color of an Icewing except for the color changing tint over it's scales. The horns seemed to have a pink tint that unlike the other colors, didn't change.

"Flower?" The Icewing suggusted.

"No."

"Sea?" 

"Never."

"Grass?" 

"Over my dead body." The Rainwing hissed.

"Snowberry?" The Icewing suggested, now hissing.

The Rainwing nodded. "You see, that one works." She then bent down to the Snow, and kissed him on the forehead.

"Now can I go?" The Icewing hissed.

"One more thing." The Rainwing said, not looking up from the Snow. "If he for some reason can't stay here, I want you to take care of him." 

The Icewing groaned.