💝❤️‍🔥Happy anniversary Damien!🌌

(MENTIONS OF SEX)

     Damien entered the palace doors, grumbling from another long day of work. Today was especially busy since he had meeting after meeting. He was just glad to be home.
     One thing he immediately noticed was that the lights were off. He found it weird. He heard some whispering.

     "Phillip, darling? Are you home?" Damien called out into the darkness. Suddenly the lights kicked on and he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and a soft feeling on his neck.
    "Happy Anniversary darling! We've been married 4 years now!" Pip shouted, squeezing Damien tightly. "I got us some reservations at our favorite restaurant!"

"You worried me for a second there, honey..." Damien whispered with a soft sigh escaping his lips. "When's our reservation?"
     "Not for another two hours...we have plenty of time to get ready and...exchange gifts," Pip said, taking out a small box from his jacket pocket. He handed it to Damien with a smile. "Here you go, love."

     Damien took the box curiously and opened it up. Inside were two tickets for his favorite band. "OH MY GOD PHIL!!" Damien squealed, it was unusual to see him this excited.
     "Now my gift feels lame," Damien sighed, going over to a drawer near the sofa and pulling out a locket. The locket was of pure gold with a heart. He handed it to Pip.

     "I know it's not much, but I hope you like it...." Damien whispered softly. He looked up at Pip expectantly. 
     "What I'm Satan's name are you talking about?! It's lovely!" Pip chirped, putting the locket around his neck. "Maybe you deserve a reward for giving me such a nice gift," Pip smirked at Damien.

     Damien blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I mean.. That would be fine with me," he says, clearing his throat.
     "Darling, I meant after dinner," Pip sighed and cupped his own cheek. "I always found it informal to give your husband a pounding before dinner."

     "YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORD IT LIKE THAT PIP!" Damien shouts,
     "ahem..." Pip raises an eyebrow.

     "Phillip," Damien corrects himself quickly. "At least I didn't call you 'Frenchie...'"
     "Oh, what was that?" Pip growled jokingly.

     "Let's go get a shower, okay?" Damien sighs and walks upstairs through the many halls, Pop following behind. The two make it to the master bedroom.
     Pip rushes in front of Damien and opens the door.

     "Thank you, Phillip," Damien smiles and enters the room. He undresses himself and pulls out a pair of clothes he can change into after the shower.
     Pip waits for Damien and sets up the shower, making sure the water is warm; just how Damien likes it.

     Once Damien enters the room Pip swiftly undresses and climbs in shortly after.

                      (TIMESKIP)

     "Damien, dear, I hope you are aware that you don't have to watch such places so vigorously," Pip shook his head and sighed.
     "Sorry..."

     "Oh, what's the bother of even telling you off? It's our anniversary!" Pip smiles. The two go out to the car. Pip hops into the driver's side while Damien gets in on the passenger's side.
     They drive silently for about ten minutes until Damien pulls out his phone to play music. He pucks the song they played at their wedding, "Teenage Demon Baby." Pip hums along while Damien sings.

     After dinner, Damien walks carefully behind Pip, biting his lip.
     "Is something wrong?" Pip asks, concerned for his husband, "Did you eat something that didn't quite sit with your stomach?"

     Damien shook his head and whimpered.
     "Already? I haven't even done anything yet..." Pip looks at Damien. He stops walking.

     "I can't wait until home...please! Please! Please!!! I can't take it, Pip. Everything you do turns me on..."
     "Let's get to the car then..."

     Pip allows Damien into the back seat before following behind. He makes sure Damien is comfortable and that there is plenty of moving space.
     Pip slowly brings his hand to Damien with a smile.

(CHAPTER WORDS: 666)
A/N: sorry it got sucky near the end I'm tired as fuck. Anyway, this was for the dip anniversary thing. Also, please give me requests for these. At this point, I'm willing to do smut. I'll probably make a rules page for smut chapters but yeah.

(OVERALL WORDS: 719)