Home early

UH, THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER SO LIKE 🥳🥳
this was a request
BOTH PIP AND DAMIEN ARE 22

       "Honey, Are you home?" Pip yells up to his husband as he enters the mansion, "I'm home early!"

       Pip doesn't get a response so he goes upstairs. He heard sounds from their bedroom so he checked there first.

       "Damien?" Pip wandered into the room, he tried to keep quiet just in case Damien was having an online meeting.

       Damien was sitting on their bed, touching himself. He was letting out small gasps and whimpers. Pip didn't want to embarrass Damien so he kept watching.

       On closer inspection, Pip realized that Damien was holding a framed photo. was most likely a photo of him. He wasn't sure which one.

       "Mgh.... Phil...~" Damien gasped and shut his eyes, leaning his head back against the expensive headboard. "I'm going to cum..." He whined.

       Pip found this a little amusing and he entered the room.

       "I see someone is enjoying himself," Pip grinned. Damien shot up and tried to cover himself with their bedsheets.

       "You're home early...I- I didn't expect to see you," Damien looked around awkwardly and set the photo on the nightstand face down.

       Pip smiled and made his way to the bed. He made sure to walk slowly, as if teasing Damien. He sat down and threw his legs over the bed.

       "What do we have here?" Pip grinned and picked up the photo.

       "D-don't!" Damien yelped, "it's embarrassing..." Even with Damien's pleas, Pip lifted the photo and looked at it.

       "Oh?" Pip giggled, the photo was from Damien's birthday. Pip had dressed finely -as in he wore the sluttest outfit he could find for a man.-

       "I see someone's missed me," Pip spoke playfully as he set the photo down and reached over to Damien.

       "Does my little baby need some affection?" Pip cupped Damien's cheek.

       "That would be nice..." Damien whispered, looking at Pip with longing.

       "Okay," Pip smiled and kissed Damien.

       The two men kissed for about a minute until Pip snuck his hand down to Damien's crotch. The dark-haired boy whined and squirmed under the touch.

       "Shh...Let me do all the work, baby..." Pip smiled and went back to kissing Damien, slipping his tounge in his mouth.

       "Mghhggg...." Damien let out a muffled sound as he was being kissed. Pip's hand played with his crotch, massaging it.

      Pip took Damien's pants off, then his boxers. "Are you ready, baby?"

       "Mhm...." Damien whined, thrusting his hips up, needy for attention.

        Pip started touching Damien's bare cock. Trying to get him a little harder. He played with the tip before lowering his free hand to the base.

       Pip gently took Damien's member into his mouth. Damien let out a soft cry and he rested his hands in Pip's hair.

      "Phil~! Oh...." Damien whined. He let out a few more soft sounds, "mnhh...yes...~"

       Pip rolled his tounge around Damien's tip. He eventually pulled away and went to their dresser drawer. He pulled out some lube. He spilled some onto his hand before rubbing his cock, letting it get wet.

       "Babe, I'm going to need your help with this." Pip looked at Damien and squirted some lube onto his hand.

       Damien already knew what to do and he inserted his fingers into his hole.

       "Mnnn...." Damien flinched, he never got used to it being cold. A few more fingers were inserted with the cold liquid on it. Pip was helping.

       "Okay baby, pull out," Pip ordered. Damien obliged. "Good boy."

       Pip held his cock firmly in his hand as he slid himself into Damien. Damien gasped.

       "I'm going to start moving," Pip warned, starting to slowly thrust into him. Pip bit his lip and started pounding into Damien. "Oh, oh... you're so good for me..."

       "MGH~ SLOW-! PHILLI~!" Damien cried out. He arched his back, "Don't stop...please... don't stop...~" Damien begged.

       Pip continued thrusting harshly into Damien, making him scream. Pip knew he was getting close, both of them were. "Damien, I- I'm going to-"

       "MGH~! Me too! Fuck! Fuck! Me too!" Damien interrupted, tears were running down his face. He opened his mouth again and moaned loudly, "I'm cumming...! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

       Damien finally came, and so did Pip. Pip lay next to Damien and smiled. He grabbed a box of tissues and started cleaning Damien off.

       "You did good, baby, you did good..." Pip smiled.

       Damien whined and crawled on top of Pip and fell asleep almost instantly. Pip softly kissed Damien's head and stroked his back.

—————————————————————————-

GRRR RHSTSGSGSV THAT SUCKED JM SO SORRY 💔 PLEASE GIVE ME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZM GEVSGSHSHS. AAHSBSGSG

778 words