chapter one !

《 CHAPTER ONE 》isa & ana

CHAPTER ONE
isa & ana

it was a normal night for eliana pinheiro. her and isadora would go to the beach together, they'd hangout all morning, and when the sun would go down, they would part ways. isadora would go get a drink and hangout with random people, and eliana would sit by the water.

tonight was a busier night on the beach. there was a party. eliana knew that meant she would have to end up dragging isadora away so she could get some rest but she didn't really mind. some party nights were actually fun.

eliana's plan for that night was to sit by the water, grab a drink later, hopefully get drunk enough to dance with isadora for a little, go back to the water, and drag isadora back home after getting tired.

she was currently sitting by the water and just admiring the view and humming along with the music that was blasting. she felt the presence of someone walking towards her and harshly sighed.

"you're gorgeous." the guy said.

eliana looked up at him and turned her head back to the water. "thanks" she replied dryly. "do you wanna get a drink with me?" he asked, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "i'm good. thanks though" she said while keeping her eyes on the water.

the guy sighed at the rejection and walked away to go find some other girl to hit on.

eliana turned around to check on her friend and saw her dancing with a random group of people. she smiled at the happiness on her best friends face and decided to get up and join in.

she got up and snuck to the bar, hoping the guy that just asked her for a drink wouldn't be there. luckily for her, he wasn't.

she ordered a drink, and after she finished, she ran to her best friend.

"ellie, you're gonna dance?!" isadora asked excited.

"yeah, i felt like dancing with you for a bit" eliana replied, smiling at the girl in front of her.

isadora let out a small yell with joy and grabbed her friend to the middle and began to dance with her. they danced for a while until they both got tired. isadora decided to get another drink and eliana decided to go back by the water, but to a quieter spot than before. she made sure that she could still see isadora from where she was sitting so she could check on her.

the girl laid down on the sand and looked up at the sky. she tiredly sighed as she listened to the sound of the waves.

suddenly, the girl heard someone walking up to her again. she looked over with an annoyed expression on her face. the boy saw her face and immediately looked at her apologetically.