chapter two !

《 CHAPTER TWO 》invites !

CHAPTER TWO
invites !

a week later, eliana and isadora found themselves at the beach again.

she hadn't talked to rodrygo since the night she saw him but isadora had still been talking to vinicius and invited him to come to the beach with them, which meant rodrygo was probably going to be there too.

eliana had a bowl of fruit with her and walked to a comfortable and quiet spot on the beach so she could eat her food in peace.

she turned on her phone and played her playlist and just sat, enjoying the summer weather.

eliana began to hear loud laughter that sounded familiar. she turned around and saw isadora and vinicius playing around and laughing together. she kept looking and noticed rodrygo sitting alone at a picnic table. she opened her phone and texted "are you gonna sit there all alone for the rest of the night?"

immediately after texting him, she looked back up and tried to see a reaction. she watched as he read the text and looked at his phone with a confused expression. he slowly looked up from his phone and began to look around. once he made eye contact with her, a smile slowly began to form on his face. she waved him over and he got up and made his way over to her.

"hey, i didn't think you were here." he said as he took a seat next to her. she smiled at him and said, "i'm always here" with a slight shrug.

"so... how has football been?" she asked, attempting to start a conversation with the boy next to her.

"it's been alright, i'm not seeing as much progress as i want to though." he answered honesty before continuing, "how have you been?" he asked back.

"i've been okay, it's the same thing every day but i'm not really complaining i guess" she answered, putting a grape in her mouth.

"you two really come here every day?" he asked her which lead to eliana to reply with "yeah, basically. the only times we don't come is when isadora is way too hung over so we just have a home day" she answered with a pause, "even when we go on a holiday, we normally sit at whatever beach there is all day" she continued.

"yeah, that's vini and i but with football" he said, lightly laughing at the connection. eliana laughed with him before offering him some of her fruit. he politely declined but she moved it closer to him anyways.

the two began to talk about football and real madrid's future games. she enjoyed listening to him talk about football, he spoke with a lot of passion which made her want to listen even more. she loved listening to people talk about something they're passionate about.

while the two were talking, they both felt someone grab their shoulders. they quickly turned around and saw their friends laughing.

"come dance with us!" vinicius shouted. rodrygo and eliana both turned to each other and hesitantly agreed. they allowed vinicius and isadora to pull them up and drag them to where the music was.