Chapter 10

Katniss pov
"You shouldn't be here," I say.  He looks confused and then apologetic. "Katniss," he says. "I'm so sorry."I'm sorry I left." I'm sorry about Prim. I know how hard that was for you..." I cut him "No you don't, " I say. "Prim almost died because of you." "Do you get that?"They had to resuscitate her she was in a coma I spent over a week wondering if she was gonna be okay!" "Terrified that I wasn't gonna get to take her home, and now she can't walk!"And it's all because of you because you wanted to win this war so badly that you didn't care who got hurt!" I shouted out of breath. "Katniss," Gale says. "I had no idea that Prim would be there, please believe me."It doesn't matter," I say. "You were still okay letting innocent people die, children Gale!"That is not fair," Gale says with tears in his eyes. "I didn't mean for those kids to die or for Prim to be hurt, you know I didn't, I love Prim too I took care of her while you were in the games" "Do you think I would intentionally hurt her?!" He shouts. I shake my head. "I'm sorry, Gale," I say. "I just can't look at you the same way anymore."I'm sorry too," Gale says.  With that, he leaves, closing the door behind him.  Peeta comes from around the corner and hugs me tightly.

Gale pov (short)
I whipe the tears from my eyes. I don't think Katniss is ever going to forgive me. And I don't blame her one bit.