One

One thing Cynn despised more than disrespectful people, is people who were late. She had literally waited almost an hour for Jaycein to show up to his tutoring session. If Mrs. Efiya hadn't asked her personally to do this favor for her, she wouldn't have even considered helping Jaycein's arrogant ass.

     Right when she decided she wasn't going to waste her time waiting on him, the door to the library swung open. Jaycein enters, his six-foot three-figure towering over almost everything in the dusty old library. If Cynn wasn't so damn irascible, she would mentally swoon over the pulchritude of this young man in his grey sweats and black Ralph Lauren T-shirt. His dark brown, muscular biceps were bulging thick veins as if he'd just come from working out, his light brown eyes captivated everyone in the room as usual and the natural swag in his step illuminated the confidence, he had in himself.

The same way Cynn checked Jaycein out, didn't go without him reciprocating. Jaycein could admit that Cynn was bad. She had this seraphic, rich ebony skin, dark brown almond doe eyes, and glossy, plump lips. Her nose carried piercings on each nostril, bedazzling her goddess features.

    "Where the hell have you been?" She vociferates once he's sat at the table, her anger getting the best of her. "My bad, my girl needed me real quick, lost track of time." His bluntness did nothing but piss her off on a whole other level.It had become a constant issue with a different excuse every time. It began two weeks ago, when they started their journey with one another. The real reason Jaycein didn't arrive on time was because his girl came to his crib arguing about everything in the damn world. The only thing that would ease her mind was dick, so he laid it on her real quick.

     Cynn knew his reasoning was full of shit. "You know what, I'm gonna go." She informs, standing abruptly to leave. "Hold on! I'm sorry, it won't happen again aight?" Cynn ponders staying or leaving. If she left then she wouldn't have to tolerate the bullshit, if she stayed, she would have to deal with his dumb ass excuses and arrogant remarks. Yet after contemplating the situation, she sits back down knowing she was his last shot to graduate, so she decides to voice her opinion instead.

    "If we're going to do this then we're going to do it right. If you're late again you can get someone else to deal with you because I won't. We on the same page?" "Yeah, we're on the same page." He smiles, showing off his cheek dimples. Cynn rolls her eyes in annoyance and sets her supplies on the table. U.S History, Intermediate Algebra and English were the subjects Jaycein struggled in the most, so depending on how dedicated he was determined if this would go by pretty quickly.

"What time will we be done today?" He questions. Cynn was appalled that he could be so bold to ask when they finished when they just started. "Are you serious?" She blurts, squinting her eyes in a disbelieving manner. "Yeah?" He answers as a question. "However long it takes for you to finish." Without another word, he shakes his head and picks up the pen ready to do his work. For a good two hours, they got through a decent amount of work, and it surprised Cynn how intelligent Jaycein actually was. "Alright. So, I'll see you Thursday, please be on time. I have a life just like you and other people that need my time. You did really well today. Don't forget your upcoming assignments and study as much as you can so I can quiz you." He cheesed at her compliment. That was the first remotely nice thing she'd said to him all day.
"Thanks, I appreciate the help." With that, he walks away, and Cynn is alone in the almost abandoned library. Collecting her own materials, she got ready to leave herself.

     The first thing she made sure to do once she made it home was hop in the shower. Her body ached from work earlier this week, working as a tutor and a server at a burger joint took its toll. After scrubbing down and lotioning her body, she slips on a pair of panties and a sports bra, putting her freshly done silk press into a low bun so she can easily slip on her leopard print bonnet. Just when she decides to turn on the tv her phone chimes.
Jaycein- Don't be so mean to me Thursday, aight?
She rolled her eyes and wanted to respond with a slick remark but refrained.
Cynn -Don't be late and I'll think about it. Goodnight.
Jaycein – goodnight, Jit.
Without sending a reply back, Cynn turned around in bed pulling the covers over her body to take a quick nap for a few hours. She slowly waited for sleep to come to her, and instantly succumbed when it did.

Jaycein
"After all that shit you were talking, I see yo ass still got Cynn as yo tutor" Leron, a dude Jaycein chills with vocalized making everyone at the circular table laugh. The group currently resided in the lounge room of the football building chopping it up and listening to music.