Ch01

𝐗𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝖫𝖾𝗅𝖾
𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙳 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶

"Nah bitch cause I would really mop your ass around this hoe" Xylene and her friends Jada and Lia busted out laughing

"Nah bitch cause I would really mop your ass around this hoe" Xylene and her friends Jada and Lia busted out laughing. As they watched the two girls go back and forth in the courtyard.

"They doing too much talking if y'all gonna fight then fight" Jada said getting a nod of approval from Lia.

"Nah for real cause I wanna see a fight" Lia added making Xylene shake her head.

"Y'all two hoes messy as fuck" Xylene said causing them to roll their eyes at her.

"But I gotta put y'all on" Xylene added grabbing the two girls attention. Xylene knew better than to tell them too much information knowing how they liked to spread people business around.

"Girl speak before I'm mopping your ass around next" Jada said causing her to laugh.

"Your good sis lost her virginity" Xylene said excitedly.

"Finally I thought your ass was never gonna get no play" Lia said making them all burst into a fit of laughter.

"Man I hate that bitch with a passion" Jada said as the two girls stop laughing looking in the direction that Jada was looking at.

"Minks ass swear she untouchable cause her brother Sk whole entire time that nigga don't hold no weight around here" Lia said.

"Nah for real your brother is the local weed man do better that nigga barely touching money like Nas, Zay, and Cj like fuck is you flaunting for" Jada added making Lia laugh.

"Lele you quiet as fuck when it comes to shawty you wanna eat her pussy or some" Lia asked making Xylene roll her eyes.

"Bitch don't start with me" Xylene just didn't understand why they didn't like Minks. Minks was the only girl in Sev that literally stayed to herself. Minks was only seen either with her brother Sk or with their grandmother Erin. And the rare chance you caught her by herself she most likely was going to school or work.

"Nah cause if we don't like a bitch you automatically gotta hate the bitch fuck is you talking about"  Lia said getting riled up.

"Because I didn't say anything you're assuming what that I like the girl when I don't know her fuck is you talking about" Xylene said matching her energy.

"Y'all shut the fuck up cause it's never that serious" Jada said. This was one of the reasons why Xylene hated being friends with them, Lia did too much and Jada always had some issues with someone.

"Damn y'all ugly" The three girls looked up seeing Cj, Zay, and Nigel.

"Nigel shut the fuck up" Lia snapped at him.

"You see how you the only one that took that shit to heart" Nigel said.

"Why you been ignoring my calls" Jada asked Zay. Zay was cheating on his on and off again girlfriend Desi with Jada. Xylene couldn't even process that Jada was really sitting here helping Zay cheat knowing that Desi and Zay had a baby together.