Ch02

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
                                      𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗂
                       𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶

                            𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞                                      𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗂                       𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶

Destiny held onto the positive pregnancy test as she tried to keep her tears in. She just turned twenty and handling her six-month year old daughter Lorelei was already too much. Now she was pregnant again but this time she didn't know who her baby's father was.

She was kicked out due to her parents' strong religious beliefs. Having a kid with no marriage was highly looked down on. And her grandmother wasn't about to have her stay in this two-bedroom apartment with two children under the age of two. It was bad enough that she was sneaking people in and out of the apartment.

"What it says," Mini asked her. Mini and Destiny were childhood best friends. They were as close as sisters. Mini was always there for her when she was at her lowest.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is" Mini shook her head disappointingly. Mini had advised Destiny to stop sleeping with both Zay and Sk at the same time but she didn't listen to her.

"Tell Sk that you're not sure whether it's his baby or not and have him do a DNA test before you get further along and Zay peeps," Mini said making her nod her head in agreement.

"Yeah, 'cause Sk don't do too much I really hope it's his" Destiny didn't want another baby from Zay. Zay was highly abusive towards her and neglectful when it came to Lorelei. If Destiny wasn't fucking him Zay wouldn't come and see Lorelei. She couldn't go through this again, if Zay was the baby's father she was going to get an abortion.

"He dead don't but my cousins are coming so hide the pregnancy test 'cause you know Jada and Lia love talking" Destiny nodded as she hid the pregnancy test. The doorbell rang a few minutes later as Mini walked over opening the door and revealing her cousin Lia and her two friends.

"Hey," Mini said as she hugged her cousin.

"Bitch I haven't seen you in a minute with your fake ass and hi Desi," Lia said loudly as she walked inside the apartment.

"Hi," Desi said as she carried a now-up Lorelei.

"Girl why your face look like" Desi asked a bruised Jada.

"Cause Minks beat her ass when we went to Nas's welcome home party," Lia said as she took a seat on the couch.

"She ain't do shit," Jada said angrily both Mini and Destiny knew she was embarrassed by it.