Rise of the Lotus Ninjas (Part 2)

The Lotus Ninjas stared at the green mysterious canister in awe.

"Whoa!" The girls breathed.

"What is that?" Lee asked.

"I have no idea." Donna replied, picking up the canister and examined it carefully. "But this fascinating chemical must contain some substance that I saw those strange men have in their van."

"But why?" Ella asked.

"With alien robots, everything's possible." Ellie said menacingly.

"Enough already!" Donna snapped in frustration. "There's no such thing as alien robots!"

Just before the man could fire them with his high-tech gun, Lee summoned a giant water rope from her right palm to stop him from attacking by wrapping him around his body. The man has a very slim figure with black hair and wore a black tank top and blue jeans.

"Alright, time to get some answers." Ella said, snatching the canister from Donna's hands and approached the man to grab him by the collar. "Who are you and how do you know about this?"

"The name's Omar and I've got nothing to say to you girls." The man said with a glare.

"That's because you don't know us yet." Ella grinned evilly as she uncapped the lid of the canister. "Maybe this should change your mind."

"What...what are you doing?" Omar asked in a scared panic.

"What do you think?" Ella grinned slyly as she approached to the guy threateningly. "It's a game I'd like to call...Human Mutation. It's your choice, dude. Either be human or be ugly. So what's it gonna be?"

Ella tilted the canister and the ooze slowly began to pour itself out right above Omar's face. As the ooze got closer and closer to his face, Omar's eyes got wider and wider. When Omar turned his face away, the ooze went back into the canister.

"Okay! Okay!" Omar shouted. "They called themselves the Kraang! They've been capturing scientists all over the world!"

"Well, that worked well." Lee grinned.

"Of course, it did." Ella grinned back.

"What do they want with the scientists?" Lee asked, turning back to Omar.

"All I know is that they're taking them out by the city tonight, but I don't know where!" Omar explained quickly.

"That's awesome!" Donna smiled suddenly. "There's still a chance to save the boy's life. Oh, he's so gonna like me!"

"I don't think you're his type." Omar chuckled mockingly.

Donna opened her palm and let out a micro-dragonfly flying on top of Omar's head as its wings turned into tentacles to check all of his memory on the Kraang before flying back to its creator. With a quick nod from Donna's look, Lee flung Omar back to the van with her water rope.

"Okay, girls." Lee spoke to the girls as she secretly caught Omar's eyes opened slightly to hear their conservation. "We go back to the fortress, gear up, drive up to the Kraang secret hideout, and cruise right in for them to think we're Omar."

"Then we bust some heads?" Ella asked mischievously.

"And then we bust some heads." Lee confirmed with a smile.

"I love a happy ending." Ella grinned.

With that, the girls vanished into the night sky, leaving Omar smiling slyly as he was unaware of the girls' true intentions.

☆☆☆☆

Back in the Crete Fortress, Lee explained her secret plan to her sisters in order to save the kidnapping boy. Donna was using a blowtorch to work on one of new inventions to help her and her sisters on their first actual mission in her lab as she tries to make it perfect as she can with a lot of concentration.