New Boys In Town

Outside the city, the Lotus Ninjas were chasing Omalgae on the rooftops. Donna and Ellie jumped off the rooftops and landed in front of Omalgae, who came to a halt and turned around to run away. But Lee and Ella landed been right behind the plant mutant. Having enough of this, Omalgae began firing large glowing green seeds from his palms at the Lotus Ninjas at a high velocity.

"Oh snap!" Ellie screamed.

Ellie created a solid barrier of air that surrounded herself and Donna as Ella created a barrier of fire that surrounded herself and Lee. Both barriers were strong enough to protect the mystics from incoming rapid green seeds.

Omalgae stopped attacking the mystics and sped away over Ellie's barrier to pick up speed across the rooftops.

"Girls, Omalgae's getting away!" Donna exclaimed.

Ellie and Ella released their elemental barriers as the Lotus Ninjas immediately went after the plant mutant. Omalgae jumped down into an alley and Lee stopped running to signal her younger sisters for a complete stop by holding up her hand as the girls stood by edge of the building.

"We've got him trapped, ladies." Lee said confidently.

"Great. Let's get him." Ella said.

Lee drew her elemental magic and her sisters did the same with her magic. With a nod coming from Lee, the girls looked down into the alley and found Omalgae was gone out of their sight.

"What the heck?" Lee gasped in shock. "Where did he go?"

"Thanks, Lee." Ella said. "We lost him."

"Now, how could possibly be my fault?" Leo questioned defensively.

"Because we would've been caught Omalgae by now if you have come up with a better plan." Ella snapped.

"Well, you need to stop second guessing my orders!" Lee retorted.

"Then, quit making bad orders and I would listen to you for a change!" Ella shouted. "Besides, I'll show you how I can be the better leader than you!"

"Oh, that sounds like a challenge!" Lee yelled with a glare.

"Now, let's not make any poor judgements here." Donna said slowly as she got between her two older sisters and pushed them away.

"Donna's right. You two can't argue all of this back home." Ellie added.

Lee and Ella glared at Donna and Ellie furiously, making their younger sisters step away from them.

"If you think you can lead the team better than me, that's fine by me." Lee said firmly.

"Wait, what?" Ellie and Donna screamed.

"But if you fail, don't come running to me because I won't care." Lee continued. "Have. Fun!"

Lee began walked away angrily from her sisters. Ella crossed her arms with a glare as Donna and Ellie looked cautious to watch their oldest sister go.

"We're doomed without Lee, aren't we?" Ellie asked with a deadpan look.

"Yeah, pretty much." Donna sighed with a nod.

☆☆☆☆

Meanwhile, Lee sat angrily on the edge of the building rooftops that has a billboard standing behind her.

I worked my butt off to become the leader that mother chosen me to be. Lee thought furiously. Who does that hothead brat Ella think she is? She doesn't have a single clue how hard it is to handle the responsibility as a leader. Once she fails her job of being leader, she'll come running and admitting me that I'm right. Just wait and see.