Chapter 4

English is not my mother language so forgive me If I made some mistake.
'Thought talk'
('Mind talk')
"Normal talk"
"Ability name"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd view point~

I went to the monastery with Zane as we jump from building to building. "Zane have you told the other that we have something to discuss about isn't it?" I said "Yes, I already told them." Zane said as we jump few time reach the monastery. Zane open the door as the other ninja already here. "So Lloyd want do you want to talk about?" Nya said as the other looked confused except me and Zane. "We encounter a new ninja." I said as the other except me and Zane were surprised.

"Don't tell me that they want to still our job again!" Kai said with a hit of anger "I hate people taking our job! first the group of ninja who try to stop us for reviving Nya and we ended up in jail! Now this?!" Jay said in stressful. "But we found that this ninja have a rare element." Zane said making the other looked at me and Zane with curiosity. "What kind of element this new has?" Cole said "The new ninja have element of lightning-" I said as Jay cut me "What?! This new ninja have element of lightning?!" Jay said as he walked in circle making me looked at him with glare that he cut me talking.

"So back I was saying.., the new ninja have another power after lightning that is element Psychic." I said as the other except me and Zane looked surprised and confused at the same time. "More than one element is cool but what kind of element Psychic?" Kai said "Lloyd and Zane do you see what kind of element Psychic is like?" Nya said "It's like teleporting to another place." I said "Plus this he has a good skill of when dodging the gun shot." Zane said "I agree with Zane." Someone said as we all looked at the way of the voice revealing to be Pixal.

"In fact I have the record of this new ninja using his element." Pixal said as she start showing used the record of the ninja that me and Zane see him using the his element power. "So this is what he looked like." Cole said. "Hm? Have you guys noticing that?" Nya said as the rest of us looked at Nya with confused face "See what?" Jay said. "The lighting that he used is different from the other lightning we know." Nya said as I and Zane remember what lightning color he used. "You are right the lightning that he used is color black and purple." I said remembering it.

"So-" Cole said as he got bonk by Uncle Wu with a stick. "What are you doing? You guys need to train for being lazy." Sensei Wu said "*groan* Yes, Sensei." We said as we start training. 'But it's strange that I don't feel any hater toward this ninja.' I thought while training

~The next day, Zane view point~
~Dream~

"Huh..?" I said as I sit up looking around the place. "Where am I?" I said as I scratch my head as I walked slowly. Few step later I see the place change "What..?" I said as I see someone I know and someone who betrayed us. "Harumi?!" I said ready to battle as I see my friends are here. When we used our element power on her it was absorb by the gem on her hand. "How?!" I said as I feel really weak as she used the crystal shooting the other as they fall on the ground in pain. "No!" I said as I used my ice element making a wall for us. "Hahaha! Good bye ninja." Harumi said sending a huge blast to us as I used my ice to protect us.

The ice wall slowly break as I thought this is my last chance, I was snatched away with the other by the new ninja. "Wh-what?" I said looking at the new ninja as I see the another ninja that I never see it before put down my friends safely. Two new ninja healing my friends while the other two new ninja ready to fight Harumi. "Why are you helping us?" I said as I noticed one of the new ninja that I see looked at me. "That because you are our friends. We won't let you guys die and we will help you guys to protect Ninjago city." The glitch ninja that I see in Ninjago said to me as I feel really calm after he said that and I also notice that he is smiling at us without his masked.

"You guys did great to hold her back. Now let us handle the rest, you need to rest." The Yellow and white ninja said as they start fighting with Harumi. I looked at the other two new ninja who were done healing my friends. "Mr. Zane, take a rest now." The new ninja with a horn and dragon tail as she flew fighting the monster that was summoned by Harumi. "Mr. Zane like our Dad say! We will handle the rest so don't looked pity on us just because I was 6 year's old!" The little ninja said as he summon a multiple gun shooting the monster. "Z@n3 w3 w1ll n0t g1v3 up p0t3ct1ng than l3nd u5 y0ur p0w3r t0 d35tr0y3d th3 cry5tal." The glitch ninja said in broken tone making me confused as he looked at he revealing his four wings. I was surprised as he and Harumi fight the last time as the blind light happen.

~End of the dream~

I slowly open my eyes as I sit up "It's just a dream...?" I said still remember how my dream went. 'Why do I feel really calm when seeing the glitch ninja in my dream...' I thought as I decided to get of my bed but suddenly I heard the others scream in the living room. "Uh..., Zane you need to come and check the new." Cole said as I walk to the living room. "What is it?" I said as I see the news on the television. "Today, we just see a glitch ninja saving people who were trap in the fire apartment!" The reporter said as we saw a portal open behind them revealing the people who got injure from the fire and the last person who just come out from the portal making us surprised.

"That's him?!"-Jay
"How?!"-Cole
"No way, he could create a portal?!"-Kai
"That's unbelievable?!"-Nya
"What?!"-Lloyd
"....."-Me

I was so speechless that the glitch ninja have more than 2 element power. 'The glitch ninja...' I thought as I feel no hater toward the glitch ninja making me a bit confused. 'Strange..., I don't feel hater with it in fact I feel calm...' I thought

~Another place, Asahi Akito view point~

"Achoo!" I sneeze as I looked around in confused. 'Did someone talk something about me or did I catch cold?' I thought as I walk to my closet.