Chapter 6

(Zhake old enemy and a new vilane character)

~Zhake point view~

I open my eyes notice it was already midnight. 'Did we sleep until midnight in the training room?' I thought as I looked at the other who were still sleeping. 'I should move them to Akito room.' I thought as I stand up carefully and used my gravity power than I went to Akito room. When I reach there I put them on Akito bed and I leave his room. 'I should check the Ninjago city...' I thought, I went outside the house as I jump building to building. 'Everything is fine now....' I thought looking around the area and remember how the enemy try to destroy the Ninjago city. 'I should visit my son someday....' I thought it's been a long time not seeing my children.

When I jump to another building I notice someone following me from behind, when I looked back I see no one there. 'Strange.., I thought someone there...' I thought when I was focusing on the Ninjago city, a blast happen almost hitting my head. "?!. Who's there!" I shout, I turn back in my fighting state seeing someone familiar. 'No... It can't be..' I thought as I glare at her as She chuckle. "Nice to meet you, first spinjitzu master." The person said revealing to be Harina (the character look on above.) . "How did you get here?!" I shout in anger. "Oh..., how about I tell you it was a secret." She said as she summon her sword. "Than I will have to force you to tell." I said as I summon my sword and we start fighting with sword.

Our sword crash to each other multiple time, Harina saw an opening as she kick me. I endure the pain as I throw my sword at her, she dodge the sword. I ran at her and punch her stomach, she jump to keep distance as she smirk. "You know~, it's been a long time since we fight like this~." She said as she walk to me with a lustful face and disappear her sword. "I really~ want to stay like this~ but sadly my time it's up~." She said, she ran to me in full speed which cause me off guard, than she stab me on my stomach with her sharp hand. "Agh!" I groan in pain, I see her push a gem on my stomach. "W-what did you do to my stomach?!" I said. I used my sword to support myself as I feel a huge pain.

"Oh~, I put a Devoure Gem so you won't using to much power and less energy~." Harina said as she grap my chin with a smirk. "Look how weak you are from the gem~. Your body slowly become weaker than the Devoure Gem will be born inside you after eating your power and energy." Harina said, my face went pale as I looked my stomach seeing the scar was closed by the Devoure Gem. She let go of me and start walking to the edge of the building. I feel my body full in pain and start coughing blood. "It won't be easy to removed it~. I hope you survive~, first spinjitzu master." She said, she jump off the building and disappear from her power.

"Ugh..." I said, I used my sword to support me and teleport away to Akito house. When I teleport there, I fall on the ground in pain making a huge sound. I also noticed that the sun is rising after I battle with Harina. 'Did I fight her that long.... Well... at least no damage happen...' I thought, I looked at my stomach which is now closed by the gem. 'It hurt so much..., I should find some medicine.' I thought as I hiss in pain while crawling to medical room.

When I reach at the medical room, I used the bed to support myself and than sit on the bed. I open the cupboard seeing some medical aquitment, I used some tool to take out the gem in my stomach. 'Agh!.. this can't be good..' I thought seeing the gem are stuck in my stomach which is hard and painful to grap the gem. 'I can't take the gem in this case or not I will die...' I thought as I put back the medical aquitment and start bandage my stomach the bandage but some part didn't get closed by the bandage. 'I should clean the bed...' I thought seeing the blood on the blanket. I used my ability to clean it up, when I done using my ability a huge wave hitting my body as I lay on my bed holding my stomach.

I clenched my teeth to hold the pain as a blood dripping on my mouth. 'It hurt... make it stop...' I thought as I cuddle myself in pain and close my eyes. "Zhake...?" Someone said as I open my eyes seeing Akito standing there. "Akito...?" I said trying to sit up but a pain come back a gain making me fall on the bed holding my stomach in pain.

~Akito point view~
I woke up from the sun light, I yawn than looked around notice that I was in my room with Vince and Silla. 'I guess Zhake woke up first and put us here.' I thought, I look at Vince and Silla who were sleeping peacefully as I smiled and pet their head.

When I got of the bed I heard a huge sound out side my room. '???.. I should check it out.' I thought, I left my room and went to the place where the sound happen. When I reach there, I see a blood on the floor 'Strange.. why there is a blood on the floor?..' I thought as I see another blood. 'I should follow it.' I thought as I follow the blood trail which lead to the medical room. I looked inside seeing a gem on Zhake stomach while Zhake cuddling himself in pain. "Zhake...?" I said as he looked at me. "Akito...?" He said trying to sit up but he fall on the bed cuddling again.

"Zhake?!" I said as I ran to him checking the gem on his body. I see the gem devouring Zhake energy and magic "Hold on Zhake!" I said as I used my glitch power to heal Zhake. After I done healing, Zhake past out on his bed. 'Zhake..., who did this to you...?' I thought seeing this new kind of gem which never happen in Ninjago City story. 'Which enemy did you encounter Zhake....'