11

Nurse was checking bhavya right now while Ayaan was also present in room which was making Deepak little angry.

" Sir little lump in upper side. " Nurse said making him turn his chair towards her.

" Deepak bring her to hospital tomorrow." Ayaan mumble while touching around her chest area.

Ayaan blink his eyes serval times with little worried expression.

" S.. Som.. Something... Wro..

" No and you have to stop this thinking bhavu . " Deepak said cupping her face.

" He is right. Now you are going to answer my question. " Ayaan said changing his tone completely.

" Do you experience any pain. " Ayaan ask deepak cover her completely again pulling her tshirt down.

" Back pain. " Bhavya said looking down.

" Since when " Ayaan ask deepak hold tighten around bhavya he Intruped their conversation.

" Stop this ayaan what since when she must be getting it because of her period stop asking stupid questions. "

Ayaan look at Deepak but stay quite and look at bhavya. She show her three fingers.

" Three months means just started right. Tell me more which you think is unusual. Maybe I have your family history already so my thinking is taking me somewhere but do tell me about other things which you start experiencing recently. " Ayaan said Bhavya look at Deepak pouting.

" Ayaan enough..

" It's....g..get..ting p..p..painful...now a day." She mumble again looking down.

" What is painful. " Deepak ask but none of them answer him.

" Ok... Do you know how many times you need to use washroom. " Ayaan ask Deepak look at him disbelief.

" Ayaan...

" Stop acting like a kid. If you are uncomfortable then just leave this room let me do my work Deepak. " Ayaan said sternly. Deepak looked at him shocked .

Deepak walk to his side and smack his head.

" Keep this tone to yourself. "

" Deepak yaar you just hold your wife let me do my work. I'm asking if she has any pain while she release. " Ayaan said in done tone.

Deepak pull his ear near his mouth and whisper.

" But we never had sex so how can you ask this question. "

" Deepak urine stop the nonsense behavior. Nurse take sample for pap test."

" Now what is this. "

" This is a term we use to kill bhavya's spouse. " Ayaan said and pulled Deepak out of the room.

Deepak peek inside the room giving an irritated look to Ayaan.

" Ayaan why did bhavya... R..

" Shut up and listen to me. I don't want to freak out for sure but she has some symptoms but I'm not sure. She might have a bladder cancer but.. We should not come to conclusion right and you too don't freak out. Her mother has cancer right? "

" Yes but she doesn't have bladder cancer. I didn't know something like this exist. "

" It do...... Leave it forget about it. " Ayaan mumble after ten minutes they again enter in room.

" Bhavya you ok. " Deepak ask cupping her checks. Bhavya nodded her head.

" I will meet you tomorrow with report Deepak. Bye bhavya you are so adorable and cute. " Ayaan said and here her face Become tomato again.

" Sir she said there were no shot added in previous check up so I just ignore it. " Nurse said ayaan shake his head.

" Look bhavya it's needed let's done with it. " Ayaan said and sign deepak to hold bhavya.

" Come hold me baby. " Deepak said and hug her pushing her face in his neck.

Nurse pull down bhavya lower little making her whimper.

" What she didn't even start her work  " Deepak whispers sweetly.

" Her... H... Hands are... Co.. Cold. " She whisper.

As nurse push needle in her skin she hold deepak tightly pushing her face completely in his chest.

" It's ok bhavu " Deepak said rubbing her back

" Done sir we can leave now. " The nurse said Ayaan nodded his head and left after talking to deepak's parents.

___

" You want to rest bhavya. " Deepak ask after Ayaan and nurse went back to hospital.

Bhavya shook her head feeling low. She shifted uncomfortably.

Deepak hug her by side push her on him by one side . He slip his hand inside her lower softly rubbing her back.

" I will kill that Ayaan for letting that nurse stab my wife. " Deepak said Bhavya hit his chest lightly shaking her head.

" It.. It's o.. Ok..." She said and put her head on his chest letting him do what he was doing.

After some minutes his mom enter in room and directly walk towards Bhavya with worried expression.

" Mom atleast knock. " Deepak said quickly withdrawing his hand.

" Sorry sorry your dad said bhavya is crying that's why I come quickly. " She said looking at bhavya face who's eyes was little red.

" It's ok you don't have to get this check up for this whole year now. Be happy don't cry I will treat you with crushed flavor ice. "

Deepak pull bhavya to him shaking his hand.

" No need mom. She will be fine Without ice too. " Deepak said his mother smack his head glaring at him.

" Ignore him bhavya rest for now. And don't you dare to cry. Deepak if I found her crying then I will smack your butt don't forget it. "

Deepak roll his eyes on his mother statement.

" I'm not kidding " His mother said and left them alone.

DEEPAK

I Look at her small figure which was trying to get close to me.

" Today's doctor was sweet... I.. It's.. Not like my..other doctors were rude. It's just Ayaan is.. Extra.. Sweet. " She said and i can see how she was holding the end of my tshirt.

I hmm caressing her hair while her head rested on my chest.

" B.. But.. " She mumble and come face to face me.

" Y. You were rude... " She said again punching my chest. Ok if in future we fight I can expect her to give me some punch.

" Forget about him. Tell me how are you feeling now. "

" I.. I.. I..

" Say something after that too. " I said little sternly.

" I.. Need.. K.. K.. K... Kiss to..be.. Completely fine. " She said and lower her eyes.

I chuckle smacking my lips on her lips. This time this kiss is going to be little wild. Let me taste her each corner of her mouth.

I carefully push her completely on bed. I keep sucking her lips in the next minute I enter my tongue in her mouth getting a wide eyes expression from her she close her eyes feeling the kiss completely. I felt her lips moving against me slowly.

I slow down little matching her pace.

She fist bedsheets I chuckle breaking the kiss.

" Wrap it around me "

Instead she push me away.

" I'm feeling weird.... D.. Deepak.. " She said and cross her legs together making me smirk.

" That's good "