49

" Deepak ji " Bhavya called his name poking his cheeks. He stir little but slept turning to other side.

" Deepak jiii " She whisper again and when he didn't reply to her . She pouted putting her head on his chest.

" Deepak jii " She said again making circle on his chest.

Deepak open his eyes finding bhavya calling his name again and again.

" What happen bhavu. " He ask she pouted more .

" Deepak ji "

" Ji boliye "

Bhavya bit her lips and lay on him.

" What happened baccha "

" Blood.... Can i get a hug. " She ask in whispering tone.

Deepak put his hand around her and pull her over him.

" Sleep now " He mumbles sleepy.

She keep looking here and there even in his embrace.

" Deepak ji " She called him. He hmm in sleepy tone.

" Can't sleep "

" Is it hurting. Do you want painkillers. " He ask trying to sit up but bhavya shook her head snuggling into him.

" Sleep bhavya tomorrow kids will be here you can't be cranky in front of them." Deepak mumble in sleep.

" But i can't sleep " She said whining. The baby tone she used make his eyes wide open.

He turn on the lights and look at bhavya face .

" Bhavya who I'm "

" Deepak ji.. My hubby " She said and hug him covering her eyes due to bright lights.

" Then why did you use that baby tone you give me mini heart attack. " Deepak mumble to himself then turn off the lights.

" Why can't you sleep " He ask little awaken.

" I don't know "

" Back pain? "

Bhavya shook her head.

" But My back is paining " Deepak mumble again sleeping.

" Really but I did massage.. Wait I forgot to do it let me do it now. " Bhavya said and try to leave him but he pull her back.

" I'm feeling like something is going to happen but i just can't put my finger on it. " She said in baby tone again.

" Is she going to slip again? " Deepak thought those article and videos start running in his mind which he shut down immediately.

If he has to treat her like baby then he will do it no matter what.

" Sleep baby " He said she pouted tracing his lips.

" You don't smoke but you drink." She mumble deepak phone start buzzing he saw caller id. He look at his phone in confusion.

" Why is mumma calling me at this time." He mumble and answer her call.

" Mom what happen " He ask rubbing sleep away from his eyes.

" Deepak " His mom said crying making him worried. He remove his blanket and move towards door.

" What happen maa. Is dadi fine something happen to her? "

" Bhavya's mother.... Sh.. She... She.. " His mother again start crying making him frozen.

" Mom " He said and look at bhavya who was rolling on bed whining.

" She left us... She is no more " His mom said between the sob.

" It's my fault. I should have told bhavya. She didn't even meet her mother for last time. Doctor said she will live for some more months but she just left us an hour ago. " She said Deepak gulped down a lump formed in his throat.

" Deepak ji what happened. " She ask him innocently.

Deepak clutch his phone not knowing what to tell her. Because according to her, her mother is in abroad, she didn't even know about her mother's cancer.

If he can then he would have kept this information to himself too because bhavya was still on medicine she still take a lot of medicine even Deepak doesn't know the reason behind it. But Ayaan strictly deny him to stop her medicine.

" What happen Deepak ji " Bhavya said again and come towards him jumping. She hang herself on his shoulder pouting.

" Bhavya.. Actually..

Before he can complete his sentence his room door open, his mom and dad enter in room. His mother was sobbing too much on Raghav's shoulder.

" Bhavya " Karishma said and hug bhavya.

Bhavya look at karishma with teary eyes.

" Mom what happen " Bhavya said her voice become heavy.

" I'm sorry baby.. I'm so sorry beta I'm sorry. " Karishma said and with heavy heart start pulling bhavya with her.

Deepak hold her mother's hand and shook his head.

" Mom please no " Deepak said shaking his head.

" Bhavya.. You.. Your.. Mumma.. Come with us.. " Mom said I hold bhavya's hand shaking my hand.

" Mom let it be. " I said she sob loudly and take her down stairs.

We went down stairs and I was holding  bhavya's hand .

Bhavya left my hand and run towards door.

I collected all courage and look at her direction only to find bhavya hugging her mother.. Who was looking... Just fine.. Ok little dull but this wasn't a good joke not at all.

" Mom are you serious. "

" She left us to come here only Deepak wile your fat tears. I like this thing in her family line only her sister died but other people survive the cancer. "

" What does her sister had? " Deepak thought but maybe his thought was loud.

" Same as bhavya " His mother answer and joined in hug.