...3...

Zaynes P.O.V
She walks  out of my office and Andre walks in.
"What did you do, she looks like she'd chop your head off if given the opportunity." He says walking over to where Jasmine was sitting and grabs the folder and starts looking through it.
"Don't tell me that she believed this shit, who wears an outfit worth 2milliin to a ride and your outfit that day was worth 10,000 tops." Andre keeps laughing and I feel like throwing him off my balcony.

"Look I didn't scam her she's the one who vomited on me and attacked me at the restaurant, which lady jumps on a man's back and chokes him saying she won't forgive him for cheating."

"Anyway Valerie said you rejected her invitation, just go it won't kill you to socialize and Natalie takes good care of Chloe, you're just 24 stop killing yourself."
"Valerie is a snake, the last time she was getting married her father hired people to knock me out and have me replace the groom." I say trying to make sure Andre realises that I could actually get married this time.

But as they say some people are deaf.

"Don't worry we'll arrange some capo's to come in disguise." André says with a grin.
"Just act like you always do and put on a poker face and don't get playful." He adds on.
"Either way I have a date so I'm sure tomorrow will be fun." I smirk.
"Sometimes learn to act like you have a daughter and stop messing around." Andre has been nagging me ever since Chloe was born.

"Stop acting like you aren't part of the reason her first words were deck hed." I scowl.
"She was raised by five males of course she picked up a few things and besides I wasn't the one who carried her to a transaction." Andre shrugs trying to pin the blame on me.

"But she's a cute business partner." I reply.
"Does this sound cute." Andre plays a voice recording.

....
"What happened Chloe." Andre asks.
"Well papa was like 10 milli or no deul then the man was like then ok then I said papa I want a gun too then the man said i should shut up then the next thing I saw was papa cowering my eyes and he was like 'why do you pipo give me a valid reason.'." Chloe explains excitement filling her voice.

"Was it fun, and what happened to the man." Andre asks Chloe.
"Very fun and I'm not stupid so I know papa killed him." Chloe replies still excited.
"Don't you feel bad for the man."
"Nope he's a deck hed."
.....

"I'm sorry ok I'm trying my best I didn't plan on being a father but I love Chloe and I don't want her to end up like me." I say running a hand through my hair.

"Look Zayne it isn't healthy for a little girl to be ok with people dying, she's gonna end up like us and I don't want that for her." 
Andre is right but I can't always trust someone to protect Chloe with their lives when they have theirs.

Jake walks in with Chloe.

"Daddy, father, papi, dada, my hero , best dad e...." Chloe beams before I cut her off.

"If I wasn't your father I would have believed your sweet talk, so what did you do this time around."i say with a smile, Chloe has this effect on me that makes me happy just seeing her happy.

"Ummm." She mumbles
"She broke 200,000 dollars worth of collections and a watch worth 10,000 dollars." Jake speaks up.
"Snitch." Chloe says pulling Jake's cheeks.

"This is why you're a brat." Jake says trying to put her down.
"Stupid." Chloe replies as she pretends to snap Jakes head with her tiny hands.
"Enough of it." Andre steps in.
"Mama bear hit baby bear." Chloe fake cries and jumps into my arms.

"Zayne I'm sorry but if you have feelings for me, I can't be your mama bear I've got too many girls waiting for me." Jake says wiping invisible tears.
"Jake don't get ahead of yourself I'm not into men." I say carrying Chloe out before the child's mind gets poisoned.

"Will I ever have a mommy like the other kids." Chloe whispers and I feel defeated.
"Princess if I can't find you one,I'll be one." I say kissing her forehead.
"Then let's have a party tell Daddy Andre, Unchle Jake, Butt Cawo and Best fwiend Mikey to come in onsies."

Chloe beams with excitement.
And I text everyone on the group chat with one hand while holding Chloe in the other.         
                      Diablos .
Zayne

Onesie party tonight Chloe wants you all here.
                                                                     Carlo.
Tell Chloe if she forgives me I'll come.

When I read Carlos text I look at Chloe.
"Carlo said he'll come if you forgive him."
"Tell him it's ok I don't want him there anymore."

Zayne.
She said it's ok if you don't come.
Michael
Best friend goals I never get left behind.

I turn to Chloe and ask her something.
"Tell Mikey he's too proud so he's now Uncle Mikey."

Zayne
Im tired just come or let's take her hunting.

Andre
Who's doing Chloe her braids tonight?

I look away from the screen, the thing is Chloe has a particular way she likes her bedtime braids and she throws a tantrum if you can't do them right.

Thanks for 22 votes.
My writing isn't the best.
I can't always update.
But thanks for the support.
This chickitita is outtt.