To You I Can Admit, I'm Just Too Soft For All Of It

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆

All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆

The Soft Spot was a small omega boutique, nestled a bit further away from all the other shops adorning London. 

The walls are painted a blush pink, and there are shelves filled with soft pillows and blankets consisting of different fabrics that are perfect for building a nest. One wall is adorned with stuffed animals, and another has scented candles and incense sticks.

But, that's not all there is. The boutique also holds various pieces of clothing, made from all of the softest materials and in the most beautiful shades. There's a smaller shelf that holds some jewellery and nail polishes, and another one that holds pretty makeup. The rest of the open space is filled with little trinkets and soft pastels. The sun catchers hanging in the windows cast rainbows all over the small boutique. 

The shop is Louis' entire pride, his safe haven, and that of many other omegas too. No alphas, except for maybe his friends, have ever set foot in it. Of course, Louis would never deny an alpha that would show genuine interest, but it hasn't happened so far, and Louis likes it that way.

He visited a nesting shop on a class trip to London when he was 14 years old, and ever since then, he knew he wanted to open his own. Now at 23, he can proudly state that he has been successfully leading the boutique for two years.

Louis opens the shop every morning at 10 am and replaces the bouquet of flowers into the strawberry vase he has standing on the cash register. Today's bouquet consists of pink tulips. He always hands one flower out to every customer that buys something, even if it's just something small, their happy smiles are always worth it.

Louis connects his phone to the bluetooth speakers that are installed in the shop and lets soft music tinkle quietly in the background. He hums along while he starts on cleaning the shelves, making sure everything is neatly organised and scent free.

He has to check the inventory soon and order new things, but he always pushes that task off for as long as he can. It's not his favourite chore as a shop owner, actually none of the paperwork is, and he wishes it would just do itself so he didn't have to.

He always makes Niall or Zayn help him, the alpha couple always grumbling about it, but they never say no to Louis when he whines enough.

It doesn't take long for his first customers to come in, two young omega girls, who smile shyly at him when they enter the store. Louis smiles at them while they use the scent neutraliser station that he has next to the entrance. He rarely has to remind anyone to use it since most people that enter the store know how distressing it is to smell strange scents, especially in their nests. They're only temporary scent neutralisers, lasting not more than two hours, and for anyone that wants to get rid of them immediately, Louis also provides wet wipes at the station.  Louis doesn't bother them, can tell that they just came in to snoop around, maybe buy some make-up or a new necklace.

The girls whisper quietly to each other, touching the fabrics of the blankets Louis has stacked upon each other with careful fingers. Louis smiles at them when they come up to the cash register, both holding necklaces that are the same design but have different colours, in their hands that they pay for. Louis wraps them up and puts them into cream coloured bags, that he stuffed with pastel tissue paper first, and hands them each their flowers, grinning when they thank him.

It's a slow day, which Louis is used to for Mondays, and he spends most of it texting Niall, trying to convince him to help with the inventory. He knows his friends will help, if only because Louis always pays for dinner and pints after, but he still likes to annoy the blonde alpha.