Monster Massacre

Izumi appeared through a portal as many doctors nurses and patient were looking at her, Hawks comes up to her like nothing is wrong.

Hawks: So kid the doctor is all yours.

Izumi: Good, now...

She grabs Hawks face before slamming down onto the ground as cracks appeared, many was scared what she was going to do but she ignored them for now and entered the hospital, Izumi could not wait see what she is going to face, she begin to search the hospital and for a while she didn't find anything until she hears footstep, she look behind her, she spots the doctor that told her she was quirkless, this one doctor is the one working for All For One, her grin appear under her mask as the doctor gets a scared look on his face.

Doctor: Hey miss do you know where everyone is?

Izumi: I do indeed know where they are but you won't get to them...

The doctor took a step back as she walked closer to him, suddenly a kagune warp around and brought him closer to her, he panic as Izumi take her sweet time, she grab his head and twist it, the doctor turn into a puddle of mud but Izumi was not done yet, she begin to use a quirk to search for him and find him under her, the grin on her widen as she now know where her target is, while everyone outside could hear sing which ended up sending a chill down their spine.

Izumi: One, Two, I am hunting you, three, four, your blood will be on the floor, five, six, I will stuff you with bricks, seven, eight, this is your fate, nine, ten, I will repeat it all over again...

Hawks *Mind*: There is something wrong with this girl, she enjoy this way to much.

While below the hospital the doctor was in a full panic, he was being hunted down and he need something to protect him so he released all the Nomu's he had in his lab and ordered them to defend him, with Izumi she was charging up One For All as the red lightning with black outlines surrounded her, she punch a wall as it reveal a stair case that went downwards, her body is shaking with excitement for what she will find down there, when she get to the bottom of the stairs a Nomu attacked as it tackled onto the stair case, Izumi wasn't scared of the Nomu she was disappointed seeing how weak it looked, she let out a blackwhip and warp it around the Nomu before slamming it onto the ceiling, she remove her left glove before bringing the Nomu infront of her, she place her hand on the Nomu as she remove it's quirk.

Izumi *Mind*: Just simple healing and strenght quirks, no wonder this thing is so disappointing, I hope the doctor can send me more enteraining Nomus or I will disassemble and reassemble him for a long time.

She continue to walk down the hallway as Hawks comes down the stairs and follow her.

Izumi: Leave chicken brain.

Hawks: I thought you could use some back up.

Izumi: No I don't, what I need is you gone because unless you plan to die in the next 10 seconds then leave!

Hawks: Come on just-

Izumi: 10!

Hawks left after hearing the first counted number as Izumi saw waves of white Nomus coming her way, she sigh as they were also weak Nomus.

Izumi: Well more quirks for me.

Before the Nomus could reach her they were sliced in half from head and down as behind the wave Izumi stood still holding her left hand up into the air while black lightning with red outline bounce around her.

Izumi: They have atleast shock absorption with the healing and strenght quirks, but they are still weak.

She continue down the lab until she was meet with a punch and send down the hall and into the stairs, she sees 7 of the Nomus that look like the one from the USJ, she grined as she open a warp gate and from her rabbit mask and cloak before putting them through the warp gate, she let out 3 kagunes as she glares at the Nomus with her ghoul eye.