01 | sweater

╭┈─────── *:・゚✧*:・゚

                      ╰┈➤ ❝ [SWEATER (chapter 1)] ❞

                        ୧ *·˚  𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 ˚·* ୨┆ꜜ

the sound of the horn comes from the window and panic flashes in arabella's eyes. it's 7:30 already? she scrambles around the room trying to find everything for school before nick comes upstairs and strangles her for being late. after messily shoving her books and her laptop in her bag she runs downstairs to avoid the disappointing look on her mother's face.

"oh look who decided to join us today!"

arabella stares at matt, her breath uneven. she pulls at the car handle, trying to open it but to no avail. nick notices this and hits matt on the arm, scolding him. "matt, let me in this instant or i swear to fuck i'll tell everyone about-"

"okay, okay, shut up and get in the car." he huffs and holds up his hands in feign innocence and finally opens the car door.

she moves around the backseat, trying to get herself comfortable when nick hands her a diet coke and her face lights up. "you're an actual lifesaver," she mutters while trying to get the can open but failing.

"want some help?"

arabella blinks, utter shock etched on her face. chris asking her if she needs some help? did someone take over his body? "sure..," she says questionably while cocking an eyebrow.

chris turns around and grabs the can out of arabella's hand. he hids the can from her gaze and shakes it a couple times, to ensure that his plan is foolproof. chris then takes the can and sprays it on her new shirt.

nick stifles his daughter while matt tries his hardest to focus on the road. "ohh he's fucked", nick mutters, curious to see how the scene will go down.

arabella's face turns bright red with anger. "christopher owen sturniolo, you are so DEAD!" she reaches over and attempts to hit him over his head but he dodges it.

"calm down aria, it'll dry," chris chuckled, dodging her attempts to land a hit.

"first of all, stop calling me that, second of all, it'll stain my entire top you dense motherfucker," arabella yells out, attempting to hit him again.

"well oops, maybe next time you should know how to open your own fucking can," he sighs, trying to look for the aux cord.

"fuckface"

"know it all"

"hollow brained"

"guys! can you shut the fuck up for like two seconds? we're already at vienna's house," matt yells, tired of chris and arabella's relentless fighting at 7 in the morning.