Chap16

THE HEALER.

It's my Arghya's birthday today...  I wanted to be the first one to wish her, last night i went to her room to wish her, but after seeing her sleep so peacefully like a baby, i didn't have the heart to wake her up. Instead i sat beside her, the whole night, watching her.... She is so cute... And more pretty when she was asleep. I couldn't pull my eyes away from her at all.
Excitedly, i walked towards her room. Something caught my eyes, on the way. The bangles which i gave to arghya, they were lying down, few broken, few scattered..  as the maid sweep the floor.
Arghya threw them??? I am positive... Its the same bangles... I clearly remember the design, they were unique... That's the reason I've picked those for my precious doll. I know, they are made from mud and it will break, but, was she so careless that they are broken and she chose to throw them away. Would it be mad of me to think that, she can still keep then, even though they are broken... Its my first gift to her.... I carefully picked up the broken pieces....
Hey hey... Dev relax.... Arghya might also be feeling really bad for the bangles being broken... Its ok.... Relax...
---------------------------------------------------
THE HUNTER.

It's finally the Day. Everything was planned. Nanna and amma would be waiting for me near the court. I should reach there soon. Finally its time to say good bye to the worsts in my life.
"Happy Birthday" I wished myself Staring at my reflexion in the mirror Wearing my dupatta. I hissed in pain when it touched the wound on my wrists. I caressed the cuts on my skin.
Thank avika for it....  Making me trip and fall on my face, and acting as if she accidentally dashed into me.
I am sick of her Accidental reasons... She is so dumb that she couldn't even come up with reasons which can make sense.
What hurt me more was.... The... Bangles which dev gave me.. They broke... As soon as my eyes landed on the broken pieces yesterday, unknowingly, i started crying.... And avika was so happy that i finally cried and showed some emotion out rather than being like a robot. Her ego was satisfied...
And the worst part out of all was, i dint even get the chance to pick up the broken pieces to atleast keep them with me as a memory.... When i was picking them up, pinni entered the scene, making a fuss over the spilled milk on the floor because of my fall. She dragged me away from there, giving me a earful for almost 15 minutes...
She spoke about me, my upbringing, how useless i am, how great of her to let me stay in her home... And how worthless i am... By the time i went back, the place was clean as new...
I'm sorry Dev... Its true, i am worthless.... Worthless for you... And your love too, i dont deserve it.... You have to forget me...  I am sure, after today, i won't be seeing dev ever again. I can't... They are leaving today... And me too...

I walked out of the room. I don't know but I don't feel something good enough.
I have this bad feel in my gut. Something Reminding that deadly day of my past. Voices were heard from the living room as i got down the Stairs. Then the most unexpected thing happened .
*Slap*
"Dad" I looked at him with teary eyes as i still felt the Sting from his slap.
"Dont.. Dont you dare call me that! You have already crossed your limits but now. I never thought that you could stoop so low." he spated Venome. The whole family was looking at us with varied expressions and my eyes stopped at one face, who had a very cunning smrik on his face. I know, he must have done something. His look says it all. I faced dad with all my will. "WHAT  DID I DO NOW?" I Daringly questioned him. Why should I be scared or cry.. I know, i am not at fault.
"What you did ?? Seriously? Chandram, tell her what she did." That chandram pass me a phone. I saw the worst nightmare of my life... Dejavu. A video of me, in my bathroom. I ... I was... half naked... And i was removing my clothes for bath. My tears betrayed me, they crossed my eyes and fall out. This is my room, may be Recoded a day ago. "There's more" Chandram replied scrolling through his phone and some really dirty pics popped up in so vulgar positions. I am sure its not me. These are morphed. It was done so perfectly that it doesnt seem so. But that video was original.
"These were in the website going so viral. Since last night" I looked at him with wide scared eyes.
"What the hell did you do" I screamed holding his colar and again a slap landed on my cheek.
" Fault is yours and still you blame others." Dad shouted.
"Since so many days these pics are going viral, now this video, chandram had tracked it and you know what we found, your phone. The secret one you were hiding from all. Its been uploaded from there, so dont you dare try to bluff any more. This his how you were earning money. I see there was a lot of amount in your new private bank account." All the new pieces of information left me shaken from inside. Is there anything more fo me to break further. Do I ever deserve to live Happily. It's better, I die at this moment .
"You Should have rather compromised.But you lost that chance now. You killed my brother... Not 1 not 2, the whole world is seeing you now. By the way nice curves. So good than earlier. " Chandram whispered with an evil smrik.
I was so in shock.. I directly ran into my room locking it tightly not minding the voices behind. Slowly my eyes closed pulling me into deep..... A very deep sleep.
---------------------------------------------------
THE AUTHOR.

"See I already told you, not to let that girl inside , again, but who will listen to me. See what she did now, what Should we do, Everything in over. Come lets all of us die together. I cant take all the insults from the world." Shanti started shouting , as the whole family was still in shock witnessing the scene a while ago. They couldn't believe what just happened. Out of all there was one person who was effected the most, who couldn't believe what he heard. His heart broke into millions of pieces. He wasn't ready to believe but his Shocked state wasn't helping him. All Dev felt was betrayal. Though in the corner of his heart he knew, that Arghya never gave him any Commitment, and she was just friendly with him. He couldn't believe, the arghya he knew and loved all these days was so different from his expectations. He never in his wildest dreams also thought that he'd find arghya like this.
"Mavayya what is happening here!" his deadly voice echoed in the living room. "I.. I am so sorry Dev, Radhika, Both of you please forgive me. Please don't bother about this, let it go." Murali started, he was cutt off, mid sentence, when Dev showed his palm. Shutting him up.
"Still you are trying to keep us in dark. What in with this mysterous daughter of yours? Dont you think its your responibility to tell us. If we'd got to know this before, I would have never let my sister marry your son." Dev roared. "No No please don't talk like that, Our intension was to just keep the rest of the family away from her I dont want that bad omen to effect others. please try to understand."
"what should we understand mavayya, way the things are going , its like...." He couldn't form words. He want do believe that arghya could never do such things, But there were proves of her video before him. He dint look at it , no one did, but he knew it was true.
"I am resposible, if its anyone, its me who should be punished for not even telling my wife about Such a sister I have. I am sorry" Mukund spoke. "Arghya was in Juvinile home for 3 years. she murdered two people and her State of mind is not at all fine. " "Mukund !!" Murali Interupted.
"Peddananna, please let me tell atleast now. I dont want to hide this from my  wife anymore. Please dont stop me again. You already did once, But now, I won't listen to you."
" I told you just half truth... The other half.... I couldn't tell became of the love i had towards my sister... But now its gone, completely... Now i know, she will never change, even if she is given the 100th chance too.
She was like a psychopath. We all dint knew it until that day. She seemed to be  normal until we withened it with our own eyes. She pushed Surya Mavayya from the terrace. Before that she'd slit a woman's throat with her bear hands.
She was so obsessed with Surya mama, she couldnt bear him getting married to his love Gauri , Thats all I can Say about her. Please I dont want to go into the details. Rest all you know it already. If possible please forgive me for hiding this from you. I thought that, she might have changed now... May be i can help my little sister to lead a good life at least now... But she had stooped so low... I feel shameful for trusting her again. Please forgive me m" Mukund begged folding his palms.
"Lets go from here Mukund and I never want to come back here, ever!! "Radhika spoke.
"You are asking our Son to cut his ties with his family?" Shanti Spoke.
"I am his family, if he want me he will come with me" Saying Radhi walked away soon she came out with packed bags. Followed by Dev and his gang. Mukund too followed them not minding the Cries of his mother. He choose his wife and future. Leaving behind the Village of Rudravaram forever.

Arghya Gained consciousness, hearing the loud banging Sound on the door. Her body din't had any strength left as she weekly got up.
She dint mind the banging on her door.
She felt like nothing was left in her life to even collect and put the scattered pieces again. Already a broken life... Broken further more.... This time its too difficult to gather the pieces back again. The only way is to leave that life.
Soon huge flames of fire and smoke started to emerge from her room. Fire did its work, Burning every thing inside into ASHES....