Chapter 18: Falling For A Stranger

Saesang POV

I got up and quickly got ready and checked maps on my phone, apparently Tao and Kris were on the move. "I'm going out!" I shouted at my mom as I ran downstairs. "What about breakfast, Karina?" My mom asked. "Ugh mom, I'm trying to stalk some hot guys." I shouted and left the house. I was always blunt about what I did and well my mom didn't think that what I actually told her was the truth. She thought I'd make everything up since I love telling stories but every single story I've told her, all apart of my life my two sided life.

I got in my Nissan and tracked down Tao and Kris. Every turn they made, I swiftly followed behind. I watched them park at some buffet. "This is my stop." I mumbled. I watched them slowly exit their car, Tao was laughing at something Kris said. It's really unfair how handsome they are, especially Kris. They went inside and I tiptoed closely. This buffet says it's closed but they just went inside, how strange. Could this be some kind of cover up? I pulled out my binoculars and looked for a good vantage point to see if their is anyone inside. I looked around and found the dumpster around back of the place. I quickly hopped onto it, keeping the top of the dumpster sturdy and looked inside. There was Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Kris. Bingo.

I took out a cylinder listening device and pressed it on the window and then pressed my ear against it to hear what they're saying. "Let's go then." I heard Luhan say. Oh they're leaving already? I watched them leave and go in Kris' car. I waited for them to leave the parking lot then ran to my car and got in.

Tao POV

"I can't wait to see Sehun." I shouted excitedly. "Hey Tao, was that Nissan there before?" Kris asked as he drove out of the parking lot. I tried to think over if so, "I don't think so gege." I mumbled. "Huh? Weird. Do you know that car, Luhan?" Kris asked. "I've never seen it before." Luhan said, then continued, "I wouldn't think much of it, Kris." "Hm, I guess." I heard Kris say, but he seemed to still be bothered by it. We sang Growl on our way to LAX. "We're here!" Shouted Xiumin. "Tao get off the car and get the guys to rush their asses over here." Kris ordered. I nodded and exited the car, putting on sunglasses and a face mask. Suho texted me that he's off the plane so I searched for him inside. I heard a loud commotion, fans were screaming. Found them. "Suho!" I shouted. Suho saw me through the midst of the crowd and ran towards me, the rest of the members following. "Hey guys." I greeted as we jogged quickly to Kris' car. "It's good to see you." Suho said to me as he patted my shoulder. "Likewise." I was the last to get in the SUV, which was packed with all 12 of us. The SUV was filled with laughter and happiness, we were together again, as brothers.

Kris was taking us to his beach cabin which was exciting. All 12 of us haven't slept under the same roof for quite a while. "So how have you been?" I heard Suho ask Kris. "Great, really great, but it's nice to see some familiar faces again." Smiled Kris as he glanced at Suho. "Hyung we have got to get some boba." Sehun told Luhan. Luhan nodded, "All of us should get boba together." "The kids want boba, Kris. Can we stop for boba?" "Pretty please?" Begged Baekhyun. Kris laughed, "Of course, it's on me." He said. "Good because I wasn't planning to pay, I've done a lot of expenses in Korea while raising them alone." Suho said with a frown. "Don't go there." Kris said as he rolled his eyes, while driving towards the nearest Boba shop.

Karina POV

I followed them to the airport, I watched all members push through to get inside the car. My life can't get any better than all 12 guys, mine. I smirked and slowly followed them behind as they left the airport. I sighed, I felt tired so I turned on the radio, "Sky Full of Stars" was playing. Oh? A stop? I noticed the SUV pulling into a boba tea shop named Half & Half. Here's my perfect opportunity. I parked a few spots away from them and watched them go inside then a few moments later, I went inside the shop. Half & Half was crowded, a long line, noisy chattering was going on. I took out my compact mirror and looked at myself, I looked great. I watched Kris order for everyone, ah Kris, he's so damn charming, I just want him to myself! I waited for the perfect opportunity to talk to him and that was when he was going to get a napkin, I quickly bumped into him, dropping my bag as my stuff cluttered out. "Oh I'm sorry." I heard his husky voice. "I-it's fine." We both bent down to pick up my belongings, "I'm Karina." I said as soon as he got back up and gave me my things back. "Kris." He said and offered his hand. Oh I know who you are, Kris. This man was truly beautiful up close, I thought 1080 HD did him wonders but seeing him in person makes 1080 HD look like a low resolution video. "I gotta go." He mumbled as he awkwardly ran his fingers through his hair, "Nice meeting you." I whispered. "Hyung l-" I saw Tao walking up to Kris but his eyes were on me. Awh would you look at that, a Taoris moment waiting to happen. "Well hello there." Tao said shyly. Kris glared at Tao. "H-hi." was all I managed to say. This was never how I imagined I'd encounter EXO. I've imagined that I'd be like jigsaw from Saw movies and kill them all, haha no. I love them too much to kill them but I just, a casual encounter? I'm so nervous, my legs are shaking. "I need to use the restroom." I told them and quickly ran out of the shop.

Tao POV

"Damn that girl was cute." I said while elbowing Kris. "Yeah she was but I'm really into Scarlett." Kris said as he smiled, thinking about her. I frowned and went back to the table. We all sipped on our bubble teas, that really pretty girl was stuck on mind. I knew she left the place, she was so shy. I could just tell. Kris sat down beside me when he returned, he just continued chatting with Suho who had a wide smile the whole time. I haven't seen Suho so happy since we were all still together..

I was interrupted by Sehun from my thoughts, "Are you going to finish that?" He asked while pointing to my milk tea. I shook my head and handed him my tea. "I'm going to go outside for some fresh air." I told everyone. "We'll be out soon." said Suho. I walked away from the table and stepped outside and was shocked to see her again. She just smiled at me while holding a cigarette between her fingers. "I never got your name." I told her hoping she won't reject me. I liked the way this girl looked, she seemed edgy and adventurous. "I'm Karina and you?" She said with a seductive smile. Man this ain't the same girl that seemed shy inside the shop but it's okay because I dig this side of her too. "I'm Tao." "You're hot." she said as she took a puff from her cigarette one more time and flicked the cigarette butt away and she threw herself on me, latching onto me tightly. I didn't resist and gave in, kissing her roughly just like the way she kissed me. Something about this girl, she has me under her spell.

All of a sudden I heard an awkward cough and I turned to see Kris and the rest of the guys staring at me. I looked at Karina and them and smiled slyly. "Bye." Karina said and she quickly walked away but I could still feel her warmth. I watched her get in her car and sighed happily. "What the hell was that?!" Kris growled as he went up to me. "Just a little make out sesh." "Good job." Whispered Sehun, Luhan quickly nudged Sehun when he said that. "Everyone in the car." Suho scolded. We all went inside, I chose to sit in the back again but unfortunately for me, I felt Baekhyun's and Kyungsoo's eyes on me and the rest of the ride was awkward.

Oh well, I regret nothing.

Hello everyone! Short update so sorry. ;-; I hope this was entertaining to read bc I did have writers block for writing this chapter. Please vote this chapter up and comments are appreciated (positive and negative) also check out my new book "This is the End" please, thank you. <3
Till next time ~

Annyeong