chapter 2

Missing Piece; Chapter 2

Cleo

After practice
"Bro, let's go sa dorm muna natin. Galingan pa natin for our game next week!" said Zane. I started to walk with Zane and my other tropa's. I took a quick shower and dryed up. I was getting ready to eat lunch outside with my dormates. Till I remembered the small paper from my pocket. I got it right away and tryed to save the contact number on my phone. I put the small piece of paper in my backpack, and I left.

After lunch, Me and my dormates go back to our dorm, we finished our plates. I was very athletic so, I planned that after I eat lunch, I will go to the gym and lift some weights.

Tinignan ko ulit yung papel pagkatapos ko mag-gym at bumalik na rin ako sa dorm. I figured out that "Krynne" was the same semester as me. Makasilip nga sa classroom nya and try to ask someone if they know Krynne so that I can return it to her naman kahit papano. Di ko naman din kilala mga kaibigan nya.

Krynne

After working on our plates, We got some food and I remember that I bumped in to kuya. I told my friends about it and my friends start shipping me with this kuya guy. "Ew! Kadire kayo! Di ko nga kilala si kuya."
"Yiee, playing hard to get ka lang eh." My friends replied. For me, I just focus in acads.
I remembered, "Pano kung may nawala na nakasiksik sa book ko na importante?! Tas pano kung di na ibabalik?!" I started to panic. Elize said, "Check your book na dala-dala mo nung you bumped in to kuya." And I did. It was not there. I hope somebody calls my number and returns it.