Not lonley anymore 🥵

Y/n's POV:
Omg this is so boring. My husband is at work, he left me home alone. I know it's not his fault but I get lonely sometimes.

Last night me and Killian were a huge tease to each other, I never told him but I was turned on. I'm still turned on, I've touched my self many times but it's not the same as him. He won't be home for another hour so one more time wouldn't hurt right? I'd hate for him to catch me doing this...

I grab my vibrator out of the drawer next to me and turn it on. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 I think to my self. It helps me most of the time when I don't have Killian.

I pull my pants and underwear down and then pull my blanket up. The vibrator gets turned on and I put it on full vibration.

I quickly put the vibrator on my pussy.

"Oh fuck!!" I scream out, that feels so amazing on my clit. I move it around and feel the pleasure.

"Holy shit! Ki-Killian.. yes baby" I moan out killians name. God I wish he was here.

"Ahh Killian~ yes daddy!" I push the vibrator inside of me and start rubbing my clit.

"Fuck I can make myself feel so good.." I rub circles until I eventually cum on the vibrator.

"AHH! Yes! Fuck that was amazing!!" I let my cum flow out of me and onto the bed sheets.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳. Killian cannot know I've been pleasuring my self all day!

I turn off my vibrator and pull it out of me. God there's so much cum on it. I wipe it off and throw the napkins away placing my vibrator back in the drawer.

Now for my bed sheets. I go to take them off when all of a sudden I hear the door open.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳

"Love!! I'm home!" Killian calls out to me

"H-hey love! I'm upstairs" great.. why would I say that? I don't have my pants on.. i run to my pants and put them on

"Woah! Hey love. Wrong timing?" He walks in the door

"Oh no! Just uh.. changing! Yeah that" I blush a little. Please don't see my cum on the bed.. please

"Well I got home a little early today love. I missed you" he comes over to me and hugs me.

I hug back "I missed you to"

"A little too much. I see you had a lot of fun while I was gone" I see his eyes look at my cum stain on the sheets

"Uhm.. no what do you mean?" I start to get nervous. What would he think? I mean I know when I told him about it before he didn't have a problem with me pleasuring my self. But I didn't clean it this time.. what would he say?!

I quickly get cut off from my thoughts with a hand going into my pants. I let out a low moan

"Mm k-Killian what are you doing?" I look him in the eyes.

"Just seeing how wet the vibrator made you along with your fingers." He puts a finger inside of me "you like my fingers touching you Princessa?"

"M-mhm.. I love it.." I put my head down keeping my moans low.

"Good, but now that I know how wet you are I have to make you more wet" he pushes me back on the bed and unbuttons my shirt.

"Killian.." I reach for his pants and unbuckle his belt. "I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for a week!"

"I can do that, you just have to be a good girl for me" he pulls down my pants and takes off his shirt "can you do that?"

"Yes I can, please don't tease me to much daddy. I've been waiting long enough for you.." I pull his pants off and look down at his dick. "Aw look, I made you rock hard"

"You always do." He leans down and kisses my neck. I feel his dick touch my clit and I moan out.

"Fuck daddy" I run my fingers through his hair and try to move around to feel the friction of his dick and my pussy.

"Not so fast baby girl" he sits up and lays down. "I want you to suck my dick first to get your reward princess"

"Mm baby! I've been waiting all day" I sit up

"Do you want this dick in you or not?" I whimper. "That's what I thought, now suck it like a good girl and swallow my cum."

I start sucking his dick, I put my hand around his dick and begin to stroke it.

"Mmm that feels so good baby" he moans out, god that is so hot!

"I'm glad you like it love" I continue for about 20 more minutes until he cums.

"Fuckok see how good you make me feel princess?" He admires me and I look him in the eyes

"Yes baby, I love making you feel good." I smirk and lick up all of his cum.

"You ready for your pleasure now?"

"Always daddy, I'll be a good girl for you"