II.

"I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be me

"I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be me."

4:47PM

JISUNG'S POV
"Took you long enough." The small voice of Jisung couldn't be heard because of the people who were exiting the dance studio.

"Jisung, hey! You shouldn't..." A tired and sweaty Felix came towards Jisung, out of breath with some mascara under his waterline. "I know how you feel...about..." the boy tried to say between breaths, but Jisung's hand reached his right shoulder slightly groping it.

"I'm fine, Lix." He raised his brows, eyes widening a little. He was not fine.

Felix tried to control his breath, closing his eyes and gulping, right there in the middle of the university hall. People passed by, some not caring and some throwing weird looks their way as in "Why are they in the middle of the hall doing nothing?" or that was Jisung just overthinking once again. And right before trying to tell Felix something he saw him, yeah him. The tall stranger who name's Minho, with his handsome face and perfect body. He had sweat dripping down to his chin. In his hands was a towel, soon raising it to wipe the sweat off, making Jisung pout a little. "What is wrong with me?"

The boy quickly looked away when Minho caught him staring and took Felix by the hand quickly passing him and the professor, who Jisung didn't even notice was right next to the boy. He couldn't control de heat he was feeling rise up to his cheeks looking at his feet as he dragged Felix through the halls.

"Wait Jisung!" Felix stopped his tracks, the feeling the boys force made Jisung trip a little, stopping in his tracks and looked at his friend who looked right back at him. An eyebrow raised and the bag he was having around his shoulder was to his elbow. "I need to fix this!!" Felix waved his hand around his face, the mascara catching Jisung's attention right away.

The younger pulled his hand out of Jisung's and started walking to the nearest bathroom that was around the corner. The boy followed, shoving his hands in the pockets of his black puffer jacket, looking around the posters, announces and whatever there was hanging on the walls of the unknown hall.

"How's dance class? You got any project?" Jisung asked being curious, raising his brows waiting for a reply.

Felix took a deep breath and entered the bathroom, Jisung following right after. "I actually have to ask you something." The boy started looking at his friend then right back to the mirror pulling out of his bag some make-up products. "Teach me contemporary dance."

7 years ago...
Jisung was looking at the big mirror in the studio music slowly starting to get louder. It sounded like a lullaby, it was calm, it felt warm, but when Jisung started the choreography, he and his teacher worked hardly into creating it, it gave the vibe of a wave hitting you. Not in a bad way, but in a good one. As in, when a small wave hits your feet and makes the sand wet under them, is not cold but is not warm. It felt like there was a breeze brushing across your skin, making you shiver from time to time.