VIII.

"With ease they allow

"With ease they allow...The flow of my will."

JISUNG'S POV

The click of the lock from the bathroom was heard, followed by a small screech was heard meaning the door was opening. The black haired boy stuck his head outside looking Jisung straight in the eye.

"What?"

"I-I wanted to a-ask if you need anything. You seem...pretty out of it."

Jisung shy eyes were stuck on his feet, toes kind of groping the soft carpet under his feet as he bit his bottom lip.

"Y-You also seemed l-like you-"

"Can you, like, stop stuttering for even a minute?" Minho rolled his eyes, but quickly scanned their surroundings, looking back at Jisung who was now playing with his sweater paws.

"Hey, Han-ah, it's fine if I call you that, right?"

"U-um yes it's...fine!" Jisung nodded immediately his eyes slowly rising from the floor to the older.

"Are you gay?" The sudden question shocked Jisung as his eyebrows scrunched together. "Or bi or anything like that?"

"I'm gay, why?"

"Perfect." Minho pulled his arm out, opening the door wider and gets grip of Jisung's arm, pulling him in.

Jisung's eyes were wide as the moons, he looked in the mirror seeing in the reflection of it Minho, face at the door, locking it back.

"I really need some help with some issues right now."

"W-What issues do you h-have that you pull me in the bathr-room like this?"

"Don't act like you don't know why." Minho stepped closer to the younger, gripping gently his hand and guiding down his abdomen, suddenly dropping it to his bulge, hissing a little.

Jisung's heart started doing flips, his stomach was about to explode with butterflies, his blood was rushing to places it shouldn't go feeling a familiar feeling creep inside of him.

As Jisung was analysing the situation Minho wasted no time and placed his other hand around the younger's waist. Licking his lips, Minho closed the gap between them.

"Will you please help me, Han-ah? It's kind of urgent." Minho whispered on top of Jisung's lips as his smirk was big as day.