I

(outfit Inspo above^^)And don't worry Do Do-he isn't going on a date with Jeon Gu-won but with the real man she was supposed to go on a date with

Fateful Encounter

♡♡♡

"I'm so, so sorry"

"It's fine"

Kim Yong-soo's POV

Kim Yong-soo's POV

I was playing some random but melodic melodies on my Guitar as my phone rang. I looked at the number-I realised that Do Do-he was trying to call so I picked up and she began to ramble without even saying 'hello' as usual.

"Yong-soo please help me I have a date with a double age man and I don't know what to wear or how long I need to sit there to not seem disrespectful" She rambled word after word.

"Don't worry I can come around if you want. I wanted to go jogging so I come in 25 minutes is that ok or to late?" I questioned. I wanted to go jogging like always on a Saturday but maybe I wasn't even going to I mean come on what she has as situation right now is comedy and drama pure.

"Yeah I think that could work and could you bring something that you could wear to a date cause' I can't find anything" She asked desperately.

"Ok, then till 14 o'clock" I hung up and made my way to the dresser to find a dress that could work. I found a cute black skirt with a dark red blouse that could work and put on my running shoes to make my way to Do Do-he's apartment.

✿✿✿

I got to her apartment and rang the bell as I heard shuffling in the apartment and shortly after Do Do-he opened the door.

Do Do-he was always the more trustworthy and loyal sibling in my adoptive family. She was also adopted so we understanded each other pretty well.

She told me to sit as she went to dress in the clothes-I brought.
As I waited I looked around her apartment that didn't really change that much since I was last here.

As Do Do-he came back my mouth hung open at the sight.

I began to think who she was and what she did with the Do Do-he that was married to her work

I began to think who she was and what she did with the Do Do-he that was married to her work. I was staring at her with my mouth open.

I opened her vanity to find a silver plain ring and a beautiful necklace with little details in the rose that hangs on the necklace.

After she got ready I decided to jog a little bit and made my way to the door.
I wished her good luck and bid a goodbye on the way out

♡♡♡

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows across the bustling streets of Seoul. Kim Yong-soo jogged through the crowded city, her heart pounding with each step as she tried to clear her mind. It had been a stressful day, and she needed this time alone to unwind.

As she rounded a corner, lost in her thoughts, Kim Yong-soo collided with someone coming from the opposite direction. With a gasp, she stumbled backward, her heart racing as she tried to steady herself.

"I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, reaching out to help the person she had bumped into.

"It's fine," came the curt reply, devoid of warmth. Kim Yong-soo looked up to see a young man standing before her, his features hardened by the fading light of the setting sun.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, Kim Yong-soo felt a chill run down her spine. There was something about the young man's demeanor that set him apart from the others she had encountered. He seemed distant, aloof, as if he were a world unto himself.

Before she could dwell on it further, the young man brushed past her, his gaze fixed on some distant point ahead. Kim Yong-soo watched him go, a sense of unease settling in the pit of her stomach.

"I should have been watching where I was going," she muttered to herself, feeling a pang of guilt for the collision.

But the young man didn't spare her another glance, disappearing into the crowd without a second thought. Kim Yong-soo shook her head, pushing aside the strange encounter as she continued on her jog.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, Kim Yong-soo couldn't shake the feeling that her life was about to change in ways she never could have imagined.

Little did she know, this fateful encounter was just the beginning of an extraordinary journey-one that would lead her down a path of magic, mystery, and the enduring power of love.

And so, amidst the fading light of day, the tale of Kim Yong-soo and the enigmatic stranger began-a tale of destiny, chance, and the timeless bond that binds two souls together across the vast expanse of time and space. And little did she knew that some little signs like a golden light on both their Marks could be the beginning of a strong-old bond

(A/N)

And the first chapter is finished and published. How do you like it?