Prologue

The Glowing Marks

In the heart of Seoul, where the modern cityscape melds with ancient traditions, a tale of intertwined destinies unfolds.

Deep within the bustling streets, hidden from the prying eyes of mortals, lies a world teeming with creatures of darkness and light. Among them, two souls unknowingly bound by a bond forged in the crucible of time.

In a quaint alleyway, illuminated by the soft glow of lanterns, a young man named Jeong Gu-won walks with purpose, his mind consumed by thoughts of an uncertain future. Unbeknownst to him, a golden mark etched upon his skin pulsates with a faint light, a silent beacon calling out to its counterpart.

Across town, in a grand mansion shrouded in mystery, resides Madam Joo, a powerful figure in the supernatural underworld. Little does the world know that beneath her elegant facade lies a secret—a daughter not born of flesh and blood but of ancient magic and forbidden love.

Kim Yong-soo, the adopted daughter of Madam Joo, mirrors the innocence and curiosity of a young girl named Do Do-he. Raised within the confines of the mansion, she yearns for freedom and adventure beyond the walls that confine her.

As fate would have it, the paths of Jeong Gu-won and Kim Yong-soo are destined to intersect on this fateful night. In a chance encounter orchestrated by forces beyond their comprehension, they find themselves drawn together by the radiant glow of their demon marks.

In the shadowy embrace of the night, their destinies entwine, setting into motion a series of events that will shape the course of their lives forever. For in the dance between light and darkness, love will emerge as the guiding force, illuminating the path ahead and leading them towards their shared destiny.

But as whispers of ancient prophecies echo through the night, and sinister forces lurk in the shadows, Jeong Gu-won and Kim Yong-soo must tread carefully, for the journey ahead is fraught with peril.

And so, amidst the flickering lanterns and whispered secrets of Seoul, a tale of love, magic, and destiny begins—a tale that will defy the boundaries of time and space, weaving together the threads of two souls destined to be bound together for eternity.

(A/N)

So I am going to do a promise guys that I only changed it cause I've been watching and doing multiple tasks to improve my writing skills and I promise to update the first chapter till Friday.

Hope you guys aren't mad at me