━━ peakclan camp

situated on a perilous cliffside of a soaring mountain site peakclan's camp, living at a great height, amidst the chilling winds and cawing predatory birds

from a distance, if a cat is to gaze up from the valley below, the camp is concealed by a sheet of fog, one that always embraces the mountain, but the mystic cloak lifts the higher one climbs.

a winding slope from the bottom of the valley worms it's way towards the top, paving the way to a number of stepping stones that challenges the dexterity and nimbleness of any felines. they stand sturdily, and each bound marks the route towards peakclan's camp. thickly thorn bushes envelope the entrance, bearing no passage to any intruder, only welcoming those who inhabit the peaks.

. . .

𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘋𝘌𝘕 ━━━━ the leaders den is as the top of the cliffside, and accessed via a slope. layers of vines cover the entrance, acting as a curtain that one must push by to enter. the leaders den is relatively spacious, and the floor is covered with soft moss and grass for comfort.

⛰︎

𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘌 ━━━━ a collapsed tree that once may have perched upright pushes through some cracks in the stone. it has a thick bark base, making it extra supportive of whatever weight sits upon it. the calling tree is utilised by the leader for calling upon the clan for meetings.

⛰︎

𝘕𝘜𝘙𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘠 ━━━━ below the calling tree is the clans nursery. it's spacious and open both inside and out, allowing for playful kits to run rampant while under the watchful eye of their parents. a small tree droops and dangles over the entrance, a play—thing for kits to use.

⛰︎

𝘊𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 ━━━━ a spacious opening and flat bit of stone where the cats typically mingle during the day, and sit when clan meetings are called.

⛰︎

𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘛 𝘋𝘌𝘕 ━━━━ just off to the right of the clearing is the medicine den. it has a spacious opening for visitors, or cats that are still seeking help and treatment, but well enough to sit outside and bask in the ailments. inside, the den is spacious with a number of nests. the back wall has some cracks and holes within, serving as a herb storage.

⛰︎

𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘌 𝘋𝘌𝘕 ━━━━ below the medicine cat den is the apprentices den. it's hidden by a small lip of rock from the clearing. it has plenty of room for the apprentices to sleep and relax within, for those who shelter to escape the harsher bouts of weather that may hit them.

⛰︎

𝘌𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘋𝘌𝘕 ━━━━ the elders den is the den at the very bottom. two trees dangle over the entrance, and grassy patches sit in the crevices, and often sprout flowers. strands of grass have grown through the entrance, and dropped, allowing a protective layer of green over the entrance to keep the wind at bay. the elders den is one of the largest of all dens. it's dark inside but is decorated with a number of materials for the elders — such as flowers, rocks, feathers and stems, to remove the odour of old feline.

⛰︎

𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘙𝘚 𝘋𝘌𝘕 ━━━━ the warriors den is below the nursery, and next to the elders den. it has two entrances and is the closest den to the camps way in and out. the warriors den is the clan's biggest camp, reaching under both the clearing and the nursery in size and length.

 the warriors den is  the clan's biggest camp, reaching under both the clearing and the nursery in size and length