CHAPTER 55

Time Skip: 3 months later

Adeline Pov:

"David"

"Wait a minute"

"Da-"

"Doll" He cut me off and I lay down on the couch. We came to his office but he is ignoring me. I looked at him.

Fuck...

Siting like king... Shirt's upper two buttons open revealing his hard and build chest. Whenever he flipped files page his hand's vein poped out.

But his attention is not on me but that computer, files and on his phone. Ahhh... I looked here and there then I smirked as a devilish Idea came out in mind. But it's not going to easy for me.

"David"

"Hmm" Again he just hummed but not looked at me.

No problem, Mr. Smith. Do as much as you want to ignore. I opened my shirt's all buttons but I don't take out shirt.

"Mr. Smith" I called out him and this time he looked at me. He clenched his jaw when he looked at me. I stand up from the couch but I don't break the eye contact.

"Mr. Smith?" I again called out him as I went to near him and stood at his table but not extectly beside him.

"Yes, Mrs. Smith" He said as gosubups run through all over my body.

Control Adeline

"Don't you feel hot here?" I seductively asked as I take out my shirt completely and fell from it from my skin to ground.

Now I'm just in my pants and bra. I take slowly slowly steps near to him and sat down on his lap. I take his hands on mine and wrapped around my waist.

He tightened his grip on my waist when he trailed down his eye from my face to my neck to my up and down chest because of my heavy breathing. Again he looked at my face.

"What mood are you in now, Mrs. Smith hmm?" He whispered in my ear sending vibrations through all over my body.

"Please" I said

He is not touching me but his affects on me is too strong. I closed my eyes in his strong presence.

"Please what, Mrs. Smith?" He said seductively as he trailed down his just two fingers on my neck to my chest to my stomach to my abdomen.

I take long breathe and open my eyes and looked at him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and asked looking straight in his eyes.

"I want my husband to pay attention to only me."

I said as I seductively roamed my one finger on his face to his neck to his chest. But I quickly stand up from his lap when someone knocked on the door.

I sighed out and take my shirt and went into bathroom. I heard him saying 'come in'

I wear my shirt and place my hair and went out of the washroom. But anger started build in me when I looked a girl is standing beside David. She is showing some documents to David not just documents but her chest too as she has opened her shirts upper two buttons.

Ahhh...

I cleaned my jaw to calm down my anger and just wrapped my hands around my chest and just stood there. I wait like two minutes but she still don't want to leave. She doesn't know that her boss is married now.

Enough

I started taking slow slow steps toward them. When they heard my heels foot sound they looked me from their file.