Lider x Reader

(Trigger Warning: Extremely shitty writing, Slight Angst(?))

This story takes place during Stowaways/Free Riders (The PSA Shown above.)

-------

You were tired and stressed  after a long day at work, and couldn't wait to get home, so you head to the train station to get back. 

But....as you came into the train, you stumble upon....

Them.

It was Lider, and this troublemaking gang, Patsanka, Gromila, and Melkiy. "Heyyyyyy Y/N! Long time no see!" Lider said obnoxiously, you sighed and grumbled "Hey Lider..."  Of course you were aware of them, since those idiots keep getting rides for free, and even bothering people in there, especially you.  

"So how's it going on your shitty ass job?"Patsanka said to you. "Can it. I had a long day." You replied, "Oh! You had a long day? Here, why don't you have a seat?" Lider offered you a seat next to him, before he just suddenly blocked it with his legs before you could even decline. "SIKE TOO LATE!" He yelled as he and his gang laughed loudly, you just walk off slightly in anger to find another seat, hearing those assholes laughing.

*Timeskip to about 10 minutes or so*

Finally, The Train stopped at your destination, you got off the train, checking your phone to look at the time. Until you had another encounter with none other than Lider. "YOU AGAIN!?" You exclaimed, "Aren't you supposed to be with your friends or something?" "Yeah...but uhh...they got kicked out earlier...I guess this stupid invisibly spray didn't work after all." he replied. "Y'know, ever heard of BUYING a ticket?" you said. 

"Yeah well here's the thing..." he replied, "...Me and my friends are kind of....how do I say this....broke...?" 

Of course, you were skeptical, because he OBVIOUSLY might be lying, "Is...that why you guys keep trying to get free rides and do random crazy shit on trains?" you asked. "Yeah...except for the train surfing and the vandalism, we just did that for fun." Lider said. "We can't really afford to go anywhere, me and my friends have a bit of...money troubles, we have difficulties paying our rent, our jobs haven't been paying us well, hell, Gromila just got FIRED from his a month ago. Of course we keep blowing it up on random crap that could help us from getting in that train." 

After hearing that, you started to have a weird feeling in your chest, it's almost feels like you felt...sorry for him...after what he and his gang are going through, with their difficulties with money, they just wanted a ride for free. You sighed, "Y'know what..? How about I'll pay for you and your friend's tickets?" "What? REALLY?" Lider said in excitement, "Yeah...Just as long you guys don't cause crazy shit in the train again." you replied, "Yeah sure, whatever." he said, unexpectedly, as a thank you, he started to hug you. 

"I never thought I would say this to you but....Thanks Y/N..." he said warmly, you hugged him back and smiled.

"No problem Lider...."

--------

(This story was kinda more platonic rather than romantic, sorry for clickbaiting y'all)

Stay tuned for more!