Patsanka x Reader

Warning: An Overused plot line of every "X reader" oneshot (Spin the bottle), implied Canon x Canon(?), more bad, cringey, and shitty writing.

Oh yeah in this story, you're a part of Lider's gang.

----------

You, along with your friends, Gromila, Patsanka, and Melkiy were waiting in your apartment for your other friend, Lider, to come back from ordering takeout. Then, the door opened, revealing Lider. "Heyyyy guys....! Look what I just found on the way back!" he said suspiciously, he wasn't JUST carrying the food, but also...for some odd reason...an empty bottle.

"OH FUCK NO. NOT THIS AGAIN." Melkiy blurted loudly. "Hell no...I'm not going to make out with Gromila again, his breath smells like fucking weed." Patsanka said, "HEY SHUT UP! You smoke it too!" Gromila yelled, "Guys, can you quit being pussies and just let just get this over with?" Lider interrupted, "Plus, this is the first time we played this game with Y/N!"  you were just sitting there, kinda confused on why he wants to play this stupid game, but you shrugged, "Well...I guess could play a round." you accepted, Patsanka sighed, "Fine...but NO photography."

Of course, y'all sat down with the bottle in the center, and of course, you went first,(Since you were the newest member of the gang obviously.) you spun the bottle....and it landed on...

...

"PATSANKA!?" 

You blurted out her name in shock as your face turned red. "Awwww...what's the matter Y/n?" Lider teased, "Are you too chicken to kiss her?" "NO!" You yelled, "Aw come on Y/n! It'll just be a few minutes!" Lider replied as he later pushed you and Patsanka into the closet. "Trust me, you probably won't remember this tomorrow." he closed the door, locking it.

You've have been part of Lider's gang for about a month or two, you were obviously good friends with them, until...now....

For the past week or so, you started have a "small" crush on one of them, Patsanka. (Obviously, no shit.) There's was something about her that you really love, maybe her looks, or possibly her  (mostly) emotionless expression, you just couldn't take your eyes off of her.

But now, you're stuck in this closet with your crush, your face, completely red. The palm of your hands, sweating. Your whole body, shaking like a anxious chihuahua. Patsanka looks at you with confusion, "You alright Y/N....? Are we gonna...make out or something...?" she asked. You had the absolute URGE to kiss her so BADLY. You took a deep breath, and suddenly, you gave her a long passionate kiss, stunning her with amaze, after about a couple seconds you pulled out. "Wow...that was...awesome...." Patsanka said. "Sorry...I kinda panicked....I just HAD to." you replied, then, you took another deep breath, and confessed to her.

"Y'know...Patsanka... for the past few weeks I've been having...feelings...for you...and I actually mean that in a ROMANTIC way. That's basically why I got nervous and scared when the bottle pointed to you, I just HAD to, I just HAD the URGE to kiss you, I didn't know what to do....I-I...." 

"I love you, Patsanka...I REALLY do..."

Patsanka smiled, "Heh...You really do, huh...?" she replied, "Well...I love you too Y/N...I would love to be with you..." she hugged you as she kissed you on the cheek. Then, the closet door unlocked and opened, revealing Lider. "Alright assholes, time's up." You two got out of the closet and continued to play the next round. 

"Alrighty, it's my turn!" Lider exclaimed, as he spun the bottle, but unfortunately for him, the bottle pointed to Gromila, leaving Lider petrified, "Oh shit..." he said under his breath. Of course, like what he did earlier to you, you started to tease him, "Oh what's the matter Lider? Afraid to kiss him?" Lider's face turned slightly pink "NO! N-NO! I-I-I SWEAR, MY FINGERS SLIPPED SO I-IT DOESN'T COUNT!" he yelled. "Oh it's ok! You probably won't remember this tomorrow." Patsanka repiled, you pushed Lider in the closet with Gromila, "WAIT NO-" He yelled, as you closed the door, locking it, as you and your now-girlfriend Patsanka laughed your asses off.

--------

The end.

Stay tuned for more! (Apparently y'all REALLY like this.)