~*chapter #1 : June*~

it was June 2006. It was the last day of school for miffy !! he gotten out of bed, went to the bathroom, and then upstairs to eat breakfast. he had a bowl of Oreo o's. he then went back upstairs and brushed his teeth. now was his fav part of getting ready which was getting dressed!! he was wearing black boxers (wit his binder bra of course.) he put on pink and black leg stockings that went all the way up to his skinny knees. he then put on some ripped black jean shorts , a studded belt , Kandi bracelets , his real razor necklace along wit a lot of other necklaces , his raccoon tail clip on the side of his shorts , eyeliner , safety pin through his ear piercing and lastly , styled his pink and black scene hair wit a white bone hair clip. he was ready!!

he knew that his...crush / best friend Alex was going to make fun of his outfit, but he couldn't bring himself to care so much.   

as he stood by the bus stop waiting for the bus , he brought out his pink ipod and put on some acid bath. 'scream of the butterfly' was currently playing. 

eventually , the bus came and he sat down in the back. he looked out the window the whole time. 

whenever he arrived at school, he immedietly went to alex's locker which was , ironically , the number 420.

miffy taken out his earbuds. "hey , Alex..." "hey." he said flatly. Alex had no idea that miffy liked him. 

you see...miffy has liked Alex sense 8th grade. after Alex moved schools , miffy's feelings for him just kind of...fell out. tho he never completely forgotten about him. ever.

so whenever Alex came back to miffy's school in September , he fell for him all over again in October. miffy did not know if Alex chold tell whether he liked him or not. he was sometimes and extremely hard person to read. but it did not matter because miffy was going to confess. it was the last day of school and miffy wanted to make sure to spend the summer wit alex.