Extermination day

One week later Extermination day

Lucifer pov

It was extermination day today I always hate the. Since my people are getting killed by some stuck up angels . I also have to leave Charlie and alastor because I have a meeting with the angels to try and change the date of the extermination to get it put back to a year again . I don't want to leave alastor during extermination day because I know he is powerful but not powerful enough to fight a tone of angels .

Alastors pov

It's early in the morning of extermination day I'm going to make a deal with Charlie but I know lucifer won't be happy but it will help . I found Charlie alone trying to figure out a plan to keep everyone safe , 'Charlie I see that you are stressing about extermination day how about a deal' she looked at me confused 'I'm not going to make a deal with you' she sounded discussed but I couldn't blame her 'no silly not for your soul a simple favour ' she paused for a minute 'ok deal' she held out her hand and we made a deal the whole hotel shone green and I could hear footsteps not 1 but 2 .

Lucifer pov

I was about to head out , but I wanted to say goodbye to Charlie and alastor befor I left . A sudden light green light came over the hotel , oh no . Vaggie screened No and ran upstairs I followed her and she bursed into a room alastor and Charlie stood there looking guilty as ever . No he wouldn't make a deal with my daughter no he wouldn't . I looked over at him in anger and he gave me a sorry look then without thinking I threw win against the wall and yelled at him 'why the fuck would you do that alastor ' I smashed him again against the wall causing him to yelp 'dad stop it wasn't a deal for my soul just a favour let go of him' I looked confused and let go alastor slid to the floor I shouldn't of done that I don't know what came over me I lent down to help him up and he flinched was I really that violent I could feel my eyes water as alastor got up and stormed out of the room , I was going to go. After him but my meeting was on 5 minutes I had to go I apologised to Charlie and left

Charlie's pov

I don't know why alastor and vaggie are so upset about me making a deal with alastor he told me how angels could be killed we can finally fight back . Vaggie lectured me about communication how I have it come to her and the others before making a deal with alastor , I kinda get it but alastor isn't that bad anymore I think .

Alastors pov

I can't believe that lucifer thought so little of me I am still seeking power but I wouldn't harm Charlie to do so . I know I'm a bad person. But I'm trying to be better but I guess once you do something terrible u can't take it back that just defeated the whole purpose of the hotel . I Locked myself in my room and went to sleep , the screames of the sinners was soothing .

I woke up to the loud chiming if the extermination bell I looked out to see it reset but instead of saying 6 months it said a year lucifer convinced them I would say I'm proud of him but I'm not talking to him after he humiliated me and thought so bad of me .I decided to go back to sleep because I had nothing else to do .