23

March 1st 2019 / 3 months and 2 weeks and 4 days later Friday

Minas POV

My Office

"MINA WHAT IS THIS?!".

I looked at Sakura.

KIdol: BFriendZ Tzuyu is rumoured to be in a romantic relationship with Myoui Mina as the two were captured hugging last night

"Really we just had to get caught", I said.

"Well is it true?", Sakura asked.

"What?".

"You two?"

"We are dating but we still keeping it on the low because of his stalker. And well I'm pregnant with his baby", I explained.

"Really?".

"Yes that's exactly what this photo caught. I had just told him and he hugged me".

"Was he happy?",  she asked.

"Oh he was a happy puppy we've been trying since November".

"You've been trying for that long?", she asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Wow, you two are on it already starting a family well add on to the family you already have".

"Yeah well, it's something we both want and so does minyu", I said.

"Bet he will get down on his knee soon".

"I wouldn't even be surprised he always wanted me to be his wife", I said smiling.

"So, what's the plan now? Are you going to announce it officially?"

I hesitated for a moment, considering the implications of making our relationship public.

"I think we'll have to, eventually. Keeping it a secret won't be feasible for much longer, especially with my growing bump. But we have to try he wants to protect me form his stalker".

"Oh right that girl is still around", she said.

"Im sure Tzuyu is at his company addressing them. Ill wait for his company to make a statement. If he reavels if then I wont won't hide it".

Tzuyus POV

Company Office

"Sir, I'm sure you've heard the rumours about me being involved with Sharon Myoui CEO".

Mr. Park's eyebrows rose in surprise, but he remained silent, waiting for me to continue.

"I want to clarify that those rumours are true and we have been together for a very long time and we have a baby on the way", I said.

There was a moment of stunned silence as my boss processed my words. Then, he leaned forward, his expression serious.

"But I have a request. Please, I'm begging you, do not reveal this information to the public. I have that stalker still and going public with our relationship could put her in even more danger".

Mr. Park's expression softened with understanding as he listened to my plea.

"I see. That is indeed a delicate situation".

"I hope you'll understand that protecting Mina and her son minyu is my top priority", I said.

My boss nodded thoughtfully, his gaze thoughtful as he considered my words.

"Thank you for coming clean about the rumours. I will do something about this".

"Thank you, sir", I said gratefully, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

~ Time Skip ~

Living Room

"Did your company make a statement?".

"Yeah should be one out now", I said as she sat beside me while I opened up my phone seeing my group chat.

"Oh, he has".

Celebrity Gossip: JYP Entertainment claims that it will no longer intervene with its idol's private life neither declining nor confirming if the rumours are true. Sharon Myoui CEO Herself has yet to come out with a statement of her own

 Sharon Myoui CEO Herself has yet to come out with a statement of her own

"Look at your Mr handsome".

"Are you seeing you? You are so beautiful",  I said smiling.

I lowered the phone.

"What are you going to say?".

"Nothing".

"At all?", I asked.

"I don't need to", she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Mhm".

"You know Im so happy you found me", I said.

"Let's thank social media for popping an article about you in my face".

"Oh yeah, what was the article?".

"People being amazed about how you've aged into a fine-looking man", she said.

"Thats the first article you saw about me".

"Yes and your face is what was familiar to me and I find the image we took that  night I had kept it".

"You did", I said.

"Yep".