Unanswered Questions

It's been a few weeks since my grandfather has died. I just can't get his old, wrinkly, pale face out of my mind. Mom just tells me it's normal. But I feel like it's something else. I still have the watch. The time is different from 00:00. It reset.
73:14:7
73 hours, 14 minutes, 7 seconds? I wonder what it means.
Ever since grandpa's death, I haven't left the house. I should get out. I slowly get out of bed and get ready to go to the library. I need to do research on this watch. Something is fishy about it. Grabbing the watch I quickly grab my keys and get into my Impala. I turn on Three Days Grace and System Of A Down. I begin to drive to the library but I'm stopped by a car accident. I turn off my music and quickly get out of the car. Running over to the person, I quickly call 911. I try to stop the blood on the injured person.
The other person has driven away from the accident without caring.
Cruel world..
I use his shirt to try and and stop the blood but he grabs my hand and shakes his head. He thanks me for trying to help and closes his eyes.
DING! DING! DING! DING!
The watch?
It's going off?
I look at the watch.
00:00
What is wrong with it? The man slowly losses his grip on my hand.
People pull up on the side of the street and pull me away from his lifeless body. The ambulance arrives and take the man away. The people sit me on a bench and went to go help the police officers. I slowly look down at the watch.
72:8:42.
What is wrong with this damn watch?! It's starting to scare me!
Suddenly I felt hands grab my arm and pull me back into an alleyway. I scream and yell and try to punch the person but the stranger just shushes me.
Suddenly everything goes black.