𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

.-- .... . -. / - .... . / .-.. .- -- -... / --- .--. . -. . -.. / - .... . / ..-. --- ..- .-. - .... / ... . .- .-.. --..-- / .. / .... . .- .-. -.. / - .... . / ...- --- .. -.-. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / ..-. --- ..- .-. - .... / .-.. .. ...- .. -. --. / -.-. .-. . .- - ..- .-. . / ... .- -.-- --..-- / .-..-. -.-. --- -- . -.-.-- .-..-. / .-. . ...- . .-.. .- - .. --- -. / -.... ---... --...

Once upon a time, a long time ago there was a glowing city protected by golden gates known as heaven

Once upon a time, a long time ago there was a glowing city protected by golden gates known as heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light, angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil.

Lucifer was once, one of these angels, blessed with beauty and wild mind for creativity. But, he was also reckless, for his ideas while creative, were dangerous and could threaten the safety of heaven.

Soon, as the angels began to expand the universe, from the dust of earth they created Adam and Lilith. Equals, the first of mankind. But something went wrong, Lilith rebelled the orders of the angels and fled the garden.

Lucifer, soon found her, drawn by her rebellion against order, the two soon fell in love, a love not holy a love that went against everything heaven stood for.

The two rebels, not yet had their fill of their chaos and rebellion, turned their attention towards Eve, Adam's new bride. Lucifer and Lilith tempted Eve, with the apple of knowledge, and Eve was not strong enough to resist.

With this simple act of disobedience, evil finally found its way to earth, with it a new realm of darkness and sin.

As the council of angels tried desperately to maintain the chaos, they knew Lucifer and Lilith has to face punishment. As punishment for their crimes, Lucifer and Lilith were sent to dark pit he had created, becoming the worlds first fallen Angel.

Despite the angels best efforts, they could not completely rid sun of the world, Lucifer's and Lilith's damage had already been done. But the angels not letting their hope be lost, worked harder then every before to fix the damage Lucifer and his lover had cost in both heaven and earth.

The angels created judgement, each time a mortal soul would pass on from earth they'd be judged on the goodness of their soul. If they lived a good life, with no temptations to sin, they'd be granted the privilege to be in heaven. If a soul lived a life full of sin, choosing to follow after Lucifer and cause damage and destruction in their wake. They'd be sent to the pit full of darkness where such a soul belongs, hell.

Despite a new wave of sin, ramping the earth, the dream of a world without sin and a heaven brother than ever before, was passed down to the seraphim sister's younger brother. The prince of Heaven.