one

˚୨୧˚

one year ago

i was at emmys with the cast of baby sitters club. it was amazing feeling. i was wearing beautiful black skirt and top.

i've grown up going to grammys with my mom and it was my favorite thing ever to be there and support her, hold her hand and every time she won to do our little hand shake.

i loved it truly. but then i started to hate the fact that i was a nepo baby and people only knew me because of my mom and not because i helped her wiring songs. i wanted to show the whole world that i'm not just taylor swift's daughter but that i'm as talented as my mother.

i started acting in 2018. first only in theaters and only small roles but then came the baby sitters club. i've read the books and i loved stacey, i related to her so much. so i auditioned and got the part. the thing that made me the most happy was that i got the part because of my talent and not because of my name.

"you look beautiful, lily." said momona and reached for my hand. i smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "so do you, mo."

we entered the red carpet hand in hand.

the photographers started yelling and taking pictures of us.

"LILY" i heard one of the interviewers say.

i smiled at mo and she let go of my hand. "i will find you later." i said and she nodded.

"hello, how are you?" i smiled as i came to the interviewer. "i'm good lily, how are you? you look beautiful." she said. "oh, thank you so much, so do you. i'm great i love being here."

she asked me some questions about filming the baby sitters club, some questions about my mom and then she asked the most random question.

"ryan reynolds played kristy's step father in the baby sitters club and you guys seemed really close. we saw some fans saying that walker scobell and him are better duo than you guys. what do you think about it?"

my smile turned into a frown and i rolled my eyes.

walker scobell.

i know that my reaction must have seemed rude and people are gonna hate me for it but it just happened.

ryan was like a father to me and i loved him with my whole heart. i hated the fact that he was getting more and more closer to some random dude called walker scobell.

like who even is he?

i didn't know who he was until i saw some random fanpages of him telling me that walker and ryan are a better duo.

yes i was jealous, but i had a reason. i've know ryan my whole life and he was my best friend and father figure i never had so yes i was mad at walker for stealing him from me.

walker had a father, he didn't need ryan but there he was calling himself and ryan the best duo ever.

"i still think that me and ryan are the better duo and so does the 35 million people that follow me." i said and tried my best to give the interviewer a smile. though it must have been a really horrible smile.

"thank you so much for talking to me." said the interviewer and gave me a sad smile. "thank you, bye." i said and left.

what was i even thinking?

───────────────
hiii!
new fic yayyy.
i love writing this sm already