two

˚୨୧˚

liked by walker

liked by walker.scobell and 17 321 others
scarlett so lana del rey coded 🎀

dior.n.goodjohn u are so gorg
   ↳ scarlett so are u bae

leahsavajeffries wife reveal
   ↳ scarlett stop it and kiss me already
      ↳ leahsavajeffries bet

user the fact that walker liked this?!
     ↳ user they're my parents actually

walker.scobell your dress is so pretty
    ↳ scarlett aw thanks walker :)
        ↳ user sobbing they're so cute

user idk but scarlett looks so mean
   ↳ user fr i have such a bad feeling about her

dylan.hoffman so pretty
  ↳ scarlett bf reveal
     ↳ dylan.hoffman marriage when?
        ↳ scarlett now.
          ↳ user why is she such a whore?😭

load more comments

─── ───

walker's pov

i was looking at scarlett's post. i've had crush on her since I started acting. i talked to her once in real life and she was the prettiest girl i've ever seen. i tried my best to get her to like me.

we've been following each other since adam's project and we texted each other once in a while.

i knew that she was gonna be at the percy jackson premiere because she was friends with dior. i needed her to notice me. i really did. all of my friends knew that i had the biggest crush on her.

"what are you looking at?" aryan stood beside my bed and looked at my phone. he grinned. "not her again. you are such a simp bro." "shut up aryan." i bumped into him. he started laughing.

"anyway, she's gonna be at the premiere tomorrow." leah said entering the room.

sometimes i felt bad for her, it was always us three in one room together. i knew that she was really annoyed by us sometimes.

"yeah i know." i cried, "i need her to notice me."
"she will notice you, i will make dior do it." aryan pat me on the back.

leah giggled at us. she never understood my obsession with her. "speaking of the premiere, your enemie or whatever you call her is gonna be there."

"shut up, lily swift is gonna be there?"aryan said excitedly. "i love her." he looked so happy. "ugh, not lily." i groaned.

"i need photo with her dude.", "same." leah said and they both started jumping with excitement. i side eyed them.

───────────────
scarlett is so pretty 😞
anyway pls don't like her!😭