Chapter 50

I give you chapter 50. It's crazy to think about how far this story has gone and how much love I have received with it. Thank you all so much and Happy reading.

The girls and I were up super early in the morning getting dressed and ready for our shopping day with Narcissa and Mamma Weasley. After getting ready I left the room and walked into the one that Draco was sleeping in with some of the guys. I gently bent down and kissed his forehead causing him to stir awake.

Y/N? He said in his very sexy morning voice.

Im sorry to wake you baby. I was just telling you bye, since the girls and I are getting ready to leave. You can go back to sleep.

Ok but first come here. He said before cupping my face and kissing me gently. When we pulled apart he looked at me half asleep before whispering.

Have fun princess and Ill see you later. Then he rolled back over and fell back asleep. I quietly made my way through the bodies on the floor, so I didnt step on anyone before heading downstairs.

Are we ready to go? I asked and all the girls stood up before walking to the fireplace. One at a time we used the floo powder to transport ourselves to the train station, from there we boarded the train to London. After about 20 minutes we arrived in London and started walking up to the shops that were nearby.

Why dont we look in Harrods? Its one of the biggest stores in London that could have everything we need. Hermione suggested while walking in the direction of the store. We all agreed and followed after her. After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived at Harrods and immediately went in. We walked around for a little while before stopping at one of the stores inside. We decided to look at clothes first since it would take the longest. The girls and I were trying on different shirts, shorts, pants, and summer dresses.

How long are we staying again? Ginny asked from her dressing room.

I think Draco said a week. I replied from mine which was next to hers. We each decided on a total of 10 outfits each, backups just in case and a couple of cute matching underwear sets, then we started looking for new swimsuits. I found a cute simple black strapless bikini that I knew would drive Draco crazy. Arabella picked out a white one piece that had red roses all over it and Luna picked out a black one piece that had stars and moons on it. Hermione decided to step out of her comfort zone and picked out a soft pink bikini that had a gold design on the top. Pansy found a dark purple bikini that had little white polka dots on it and Hattie found a plain marron bikini. Willow picked out a strapless navy blue one piece and Aroura found the same one in yellow. The only person left was Ginny and she quickly grabbed a plain white bikini that complemented her skin.

Why dont we look at the cock tail dresses? Narcissa said casually after we had each picked out or swimsuits.

Why? Hermione asked, attempting to carry all of her stuff.

Draco told me to make sure you girls got super nice dresses for one of your nights out since the guys had made a reservation at a five-star restaurant but dont tell him I told you. Narcissa said with a smirk. We decided it wouldnt hurt to look so we started to head in that direction. We were looking around when I found this beautiful short silk emerald, green mini dress that was strapless and had a corset top. I knew it would pair well with the shoes I got for the yule ball.

This is perfect. I gusted, completely in aww of the beautiful dress. We kept looking for dresses for the rest of the girls and the next one we found was perfect for Pansy. It was an off the shoulder mini silver dress that was covered in sparkles. Pansy said she had the most beautiful black platform open toed shoes that would be perfect to compliment the dress she picked out. Hermione picked a lovely baby blue mini dress with sleeves and a slight slit in the side.