22

Ricky laughed as he watched the movie showing on his television. He turned his head to Gyuvin and his laugh slowly died as he saw Gyuvin staring into space. He paused the movie and nudged him.

"Yah. What's wrong with you? Ever since I got back you've been acting weird. What happened?"

Gyuvin looked at Ricky. "Huh? Oh..just thoughts"
He muttered. He couldn't bring himself to tell Ricky about what happened. He had betrayed Ricky, the trust he tried so hard to rebuild would be crushed.

He sighed and slowly held Ricky's hand.

"Ricky...About what I'm about to tell you. I promise..I didn't mean for it to happen. At the end of the day it's still you who's my top priority"

Ricky nervously chuckled. "Yah you're scaring me."

Gyuvin gulped. "When you weren't around...I.."
He stopped and looked into Ricky's eyes, making his heart break more. He looked elsewhere as he spoke.

"I...I and Tae Rae..Tae Rae spent his heat with me"

Gyuvin felt Ricky's hand slowly fall from his.
He looked at Ricky and saw him looking at him expressionlessly. "Wait wait- I-I I can explain"
Gyuvin said and desperately held Ricky's hand.

"I..I thought you were home when I went to your house. I didn't know Tae Rae was there, I-I...I was under the influence of his heat. I tried to control myself but I–

Tah!!

Gyuvin eyes widened as his head fell in the direction of Ricky's slap. Ricky clenched his shaking fist as he stared at Gyuvin with his teary eyes.

"Are..Are you hearing yourself?" He muttered and stood up, backing away from Gyuvin.
"Are you hearing yourself?!" He yelled and his tears fell. He harshly wiped his tears.

Gyuvin quickly tried to hold him but Ricky backed away. "Don't touch me" Ricky warned.
"You slept with my best friend?" Ricky muttered with his cracking voice.

"It wasn't under my consent Ricky. His heat triggered my rut, please hear me out. I'm really telling the truth" Gyuvin begged as he felt his eyes sting as he looked at Ricky.

"Why?" Ricky whispered. "You're the one who chased me around, begging for me to give you a chance. Now I gave you a chance, what did you do?"
Ricky paused and clenched his chest as he looked away, not being able to complete his words.

He had never felt this betrayed in his life.

"Why Tae Rae?! If you wanted to do this, there are many others!!! Why Tae Rae?! Why..why why"
He yelled as his tears fell. He looked down.
"He was right. Haejin was fucking right"

He muttered his ex. "No one will ever last with me"
He muttered. "Am..Am I that hard to love?" He asked and looked at Gyuvin. Gyuvin shook his head profusely as he held Ricky's hand.

Ricky yanked his hand away. "I should have never given you a chance. You all are the same. So wicked"
He muttered. "Get out"

Gyuvin's eyes widened. He quickly fell on his knees.
"Please Ricky. I'm sorry- don't do this. I beg you, please..I really didn't mean to" He begged as his tears fell. "Please..I can't let you go"

Ricky looked away and wiped his tears.
"Get out. I'm the one at fault. I..I should have never let you into my life" He said and Gyuvin shook his head as he cried. "P-Please..Please" He muttered.

"Let this be our last meeting. I..I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. You've crossed the line"

"N-No..please I really like you Ricky..I don't think I'll do without you...forgive me please" Gyuvin rubbed his palms together as he cried. Ricky didn't look at him. He was hurt enough.

"When you're done crying, Leave..Mr.Kim"
Ricky said and walked out, leaving Gyuvin crying alone.

-

Tae Rae rubbed his arm as he waited for Ricky to open the door. He decided to see Ricky and finally tell him about what experienced. He was so afraid and it was only Ricky that could calm him.

Ricky opened the door and looked at Tae Rae.
Tae Rae smiled and hugged him tight.
"Gosh do you know how much I've missed you"
Tae Rae said smiling against Ricky's chest.

Ricky just looked at him and didn't hug him back.
Tae Rae leaned out of the hug. "I bought your favorite snacks." He said smiling as he shook the plastic bag he held.

Ricky looked at the bag and walked past him and sat on the couch. Tae Rae walked behind him, wondering why he hadn't spoken a word.
He shrugged and placed the bag on the table.

He sat beside Ricky, facing him and sighed.
"Ricky..I have something to tell you" He said and rubbed his arm. "I thought I should tell you first before doing anything else."

"While you were gone..I..I think someone broke in during my heat. I shared my heat with a stranger Ricky. What..What if he had STDs, I'm really scared"
Tae Rae said shaking as he spoke.

"I don't remember anything or who it was, I just remember an alpha walking in that day. H-How do we report the case when I don't even remember his face..I'm really scared" Tae Rae said with his eyes brimmed with tears.

"I..I don't know what to do Ricky, He had his way and got out free. What if–

Tae Rae stopped talking when he heard Ricky scoff.
Ricky looked at him with a bitter smile.
"Are you really telling me this crap?"

"Huh?" Tae Rae wiped his tears and looked at Ricky in confusion.

"After you had fun in my house, you come here spitting this trash. Yah Tae Rae...it's me Ricky,
Your best friend. How could you do this to me?"
He said bitterly smiling but tears were evident in his eyes.

Tae Rae got more confused. "What are you talking about? And why are you crying?" He said worriedly as he wiped Ricky's tears. Ricky slapped his hands away.

He scoffed and looked at Tae Rae.
"Did you have fun with Gyuvin?"

"Huh?"