"Confused"

The thing which was most shocking was when i came to jeddah in December 2019, i came only for finals and when schools were closed on march and my exams were cancelled we could not go anywhere was the most depressing.

My mental health was not good. I was very insecure and still am. My brother's 1st child was born so my mom went to my brother in an another country leaving me alone in jeddah. Then my mom came back after 2 months.

In those times we spent together as a family were the most precious. My other siblings were on the other side of the world and I was with my 'S' Sister and my mom and Dad.

My parents were worried about my other brother and sisters which were far away from us.
In those times me as a Muslim learned many things. I watched many motivational videos and as my religion in Islam became closer to my religion.

I got to know that not everyone is perfect. God has made everyone beautiful in their own way. I used to put tons of makeup going out and looking at the mirror million times a day. Let me tell you mirror is not your friend.

"It is quite opposite of truthness"

I started to love myself. Started
understanding the meaning of life. But the thing is that I got awkward with everything. I overthink a lot. I don't know why. In the mid of COVID I left Jeddah because we were tired of that school was online so there was no problem.

I went to 'P'( Country Name) and COVID was still there and we could not go back till COVID was over. My father was stuck there as he has a job so that was very sad. For one and a year I completed my 8th class online through Jeddah's School and starting 9th grade my father had a terrible idea to enroll me in 'P's School.

The problem was that education was so expensive and not good in Jeddah but education was good in 'Ps' but not food there. As being born in Jeddah didn't want to leave Jeddah because in Jeddah my birthplace,my homeland....I felt peace and in 'Ps' I got severe stomachs infections every month and I can't even drink water....

So that's all
'P' is a Country where I studied 9th so that's why we're calling it 'P' because I don't want to reveal full Name...📛
Byeeee
×××××××××