"Perfect"

I got so much pressure because 'P' people are very competitive. So there is always a issue when you get less marks. Everyone gets involved in it.In 9th grade I got so much pressure from relatives and one of the reasons were ' Board' exams. People think that if you don't get A you will fail like literally.

My 2 sisters are doctors and 2 brothers are engineers so me as a youngest, everyone except my parents had great expectations from me. My parents always told us not to take study as your whole life depends on it.

But we are very lucky that our parents support us in everything and always are there for us and care about our mental health and also reminds us that we can take rest if we're tired and then continue..🫶🏻. "If others can do it,You can also do it".

Achieving a goal is very hard. Nobody reaches the finishing line without even lifting a hair. I was sometimes jealous of other people and my parents told me that jealousy is a waste of time.

If you are looking down upon others and are feeling jealous of them and you are focusing their life, You should focus on yourself and achieve anything you want. Everybody is born different and built different.

If someone has that thing then you have the other thing. If she has pretty hair then you have pretty eyes. Nobody is born perfect. Everyone has different things ... different thoughts. A human being has 7 look-alikes.

Fat shaming is equal to under-weight. If you are calling someone fat then it's rude and you're no one to question someone's body, God is the creator. If you are shaming someone for being underweight then it's also a bad thing.because trying to gain weight is much harder. Losing and Gaining both are hard.

Everyones beautiful but I don't know why people want their partners to look exactly as they like. They are humans also. Girls in Asia are facing much problems because everyone wants white skin,Flat body,pretty face, straight teeth etc

Girls in America,Ukraine,Russia, Canada,France want to have brown bodies. This leads to that Nobody is satisfied with their color, body and are
insecure tbh.

And if I talk about boys not getting awareness of how to spend and live their lives and how to manage everything. Oh Boy!!!!! I could write ✍🏻 a whole book 📖 on that topic...

Stay tuned for more
Byeee
×××××××